Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > Who Are You?

Who Are You? say hello and tell us who you are..

Views: 954 - Replies: 3  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 4th, 2010
forum n00b

Default RollinDeath - Who I am?

Hello again,

I figure I would introduce myself while I am here. I am the community leader for {GSR}. I have been playing DOD since WON around 2003. I formed my own clan in 2004 and have relations with a few very familiar server operators around the DOD communities. Other than that I am from Antioch, TN, was born in 1971 ... a good year I might add. I spend most of my free time with my hobby related to my clan/community. I try not to piss on anyone and I try to maintain a respectful community over all. I know a few of you over here do not like me at all because I am strict about what I believe in. But most of you people that might know me really have nothing bad to say about me. I do not support things like people bashing on D-O by using name changers and visa versa. I try to maintain that some people are new to the dod world and even then they should be given the chance to learn as we all had to learn. This goes for more than name changes but even noob players need to learn that they suck with a sniper riles till they either get skilled in a weapon or give up the chase. I use a few of D-O plugins as well as other modder plugins. I respect D-O abilities and what he contributes to the dod communities. Other than what I already said... you can ask if you want further info. Thanks for being one of the famous communities on my list. I never play much anywhere other than my own servers but that does not mean I do not know or appreciate other servers and their operators.
Old June 4th, 2010
donor

Hello! =]

I think i've seen you around.
  #3 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old June 4th, 2010
i dont want a goldfish

never heard of you.. and whats this DOD?

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old June 4th, 2010
forum n00b

lol nice. That was a good smile D-O.