AvaMods 5.o Forums (https://forums.avamods.com/)
-   Bans / Report Cheaters (https://forums.avamods.com/bans-report-cheaters/)
-   -   Kicked and banned from the server (https://forums.avamods.com/bans-report-cheaters/1434-kicked-banned-server.html)

Necro$ December 26th, 2007 07:26 PM

Kicked and banned from the server

hi im a long time dod player whos been playing on the avamods server for like a year well like ten min ago i was there playing and i heard the admins talking about kicking some guy out of the clan and how they were pissed about the shit that was going on around the server and said they needed some changes well thats all fine but they sounded pissed so i never said nothing just played along minding my own buisness when all of the sudden i was Kicked and banned from the server all i did was put an mg on there door cus my team was capping the flag i did nothing wrong but because he was pissed about somthing else i was kicked and banned from a server that i play in daily
and i think thats just bullshit iv never cheated never say a thing im 28 years old and i dont fuck around just like to play my dod in peice the admins name was "avamods unnamed" so if some one could fix this bs that would be cool

coltron December 26th, 2007 07:29 PM

maybe dont set up an MG and shoot directly into spawn. for someone thats played here for a year for you not to know that is ridiculous and insulting.

diamond-optic December 26th, 2007 07:35 PM

setting up to cover the flag and whatnot is one thing.. but if it was directly into the spawn itself.. thats definitly a different situation..

and the kick msg probably said this (at least it should have anyway) but it was only a 60minute ban.. so its not like your not welcome to play here again

Necro$ December 26th, 2007 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coltron (Post 13027)
maybe dont set up an MG and shoot directly into spawn. for someone thats played here for a year for you not to know that is ridiculous and insulting.

ya well i could see that if we were not in the middle of capping the last flag for the win like if we did not have the middle flag and i was camping the door then i could see being kicked or get a warning but instint ban for that is just nuts

xxkrissixx December 26th, 2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coltron (Post 13027)

word

coltron December 26th, 2007 09:21 PM

wow do you seriously not know that you cannot mg into the spawn? the banner must have flashed in front of you thousands of times in the year youve been playing here.

it reads DO NOT SHOOT DIRECTLY INTO SPAWN.

im not sure how much more simple we can make it for you.

The Punisher December 27th, 2007 08:40 AM

Another one bites the dust.

slickridley December 27th, 2007 02:54 PM

cue the theme music?

The Punisher December 27th, 2007 04:53 PM

lol

buck_futter December 27th, 2007 07:26 PM

yawn