AvaMods 5.o Forums (https://forums.avamods.com/)
-   Bans / Report Cheaters (https://forums.avamods.com/bans-report-cheaters/)
-   -   WORST DOD PLAYER EVER (https://forums.avamods.com/bans-report-cheaters/2440-worst-dod-player-ever.html)

missy September 14th, 2010 05:40 PM

WORST DOD PLAYER EVER

1 Attachment(s)
First off let me start by saying i know alot of you like this player, but lets all be honest HE HACKS. This person knows i know he hacks, so when he plays i always play on the same team with him and when i do he switches. Today i came in and my first death was by him behind the wall of w crack. So then i decided to spec and record demo. He's a good hacker who knew i was specitating him and played off many shots. So admins, please turn your wall hack on when you see this demo. An admin was playing today, worst shot him right behind the wall..demo says it all.
I dont care if ppl hack, but at least dont use it all the time. His shots are 100% dead on.
It really ruins the fun for ppl who chose to play honeslty

"worst dod player ever" 1382 STEAM_0:1:572506

Heres the demo
Do as you please

worst dod player ever September 14th, 2010 06:04 PM

This is going to be a long one.. you started playing this game a year ago?

HAWKEYE September 14th, 2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missy (Post 23769)
First off let me start by saying i know alot of you like this player, but lets all be honest HE HACKS. This person knows i know he hacks, so when he plays i always play on the same team with him and when i do he switches. Today i came in and my first death was by him behind the wall of w crack. So then i decided to spec and record demo. He's a good hacker who knew i was specitating him and played off many shots. So admins, please turn your wall hack on when you see this demo. An admin was playing today, worst shot him right behind the wall..demo says it all.
I dont care if ppl hack, but at least dont use it all the time. His shots are 100% dead on.

Heres the demo
Do as you please

listen , worst has played this game from when it came out. And has been playing on this server alone for about 4 or 5 years. Every experienced admin here has watched him, You seem to have little or no experience at knowing what to look for when it comes to hacks or this game at all. We have been doing this a long time, instead of accusing every one thats good or what ever maybe message one of us instead of taking it into your own hands and making one of (these). Shooting through a wall means dick in this game. Bullets can go through walls. Experienced players know where to shoot and anticipate where to shoot including me. Maybe you should watch approved demos we already have in this section and learn what to actually look for.^ (Nice fucking essay eh?)

Caparzo September 14th, 2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAWKEYE (Post 23771)
Quote:

Originally Posted by missy (Post 23769)

Heres the demo
Do as you please

listen , worst has played this game from when it came out. And has been playing on this server alone for about 4 or 5 years. Every experienced admin here has watched him, You seem to have little or no experience at knowing what to look for when it comes to hacks or this game at all. We have been doing this a long time, instead of accusing every one thats good or what ever maybe message one of us instead of taking it into your own hands and making one of (these). Shooting through a wall means dick in this game. Bullets can go through walls. Experienced players know where to shoot and anticipate where to shoot including me. Maybe you should watch approved demos we already have in this section and learn what to actually look for.^ (Nice fucking essay eh?)

You just got owned by Hawkeye. Like he said you can shoot through walls, and it's easy at W crack. I really hope missy keeps posting on these forums, her stupidity is great. I wonder what will happen tomorrow when I log on.

TheGreaterGood September 14th, 2010 08:27 PM

Im going to suggest you just stop posting. By accusing people youre ruining your credibility to a community that already couldnt care less if you get raped by a pack of niggers.

diamond-optic September 14th, 2010 08:30 PM

i need to start playing again.. i rarely get called a hacker on wow

crimson.poopdick September 14th, 2010 08:32 PM

after watching the demo, only one thing needs to be said..

Quote:

Originally Posted by missy (Post 23757)
very abviouse

who September 14th, 2010 08:33 PM

i sent the demo to valve and he should be getting a vac ban soon

TheGreaterGood September 14th, 2010 08:34 PM

Luckily for him only half the demo is even on him :)

TheGreaterGood September 14th, 2010 08:34 PM

Im actually a deputy in my county.