AvaMods 5.o Forums (https://forums.avamods.com/)
-   General (https://forums.avamods.com/general/)
-   -   Diamond Opitic is a little boy COWARD who hides behind his PC (https://forums.avamods.com/general/2285-diamond-opitic-little-boy-coward-who-hides-behind-his-pc.html)

udontwannaplaynomorefag? November 13th, 2009 08:15 PM

Diamond Opitic is a little boy COWARD who hides behind his PC

I am planning a trip soon to see some friends in Manhasset, By that time i should have done enough E-detective work to find out were you live. I hope to take you out too lunch and see if we can't settle this like men/adults. if your interested.

About the links you put up on your web site from FRAGGMART in 2003, Thats way old news Eric, And no one cares anymore about me proving that CHAR used the BIND mouse1;wait;wait;wait;wait;mouse2 exploit in dod while playing at that Lan event.

That exploit will give anyone a no recoil bar with no sound and perfect aim for the first shot and thats how the same player on CHAR killed me three times in a row from the bridge on kalt to the AXIS corner 2nd flag area by their two story bldg with a single shot three times in a row.
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE for any living human being to do more then once.

I'm Sure you already know about it though, You probably use it yourself.

Your a typical fucking Internet duchebag who lives his entire life on the Internet because he has no friends in real life. Get a set of balls you lame 25 year old kid and lets meet when i come to new york and we can settle this once and for all shit talker.

You know how to reach me, I'm not going any were bitch.

diamond-optic November 13th, 2009 08:20 PM

hahha did you just ask me on a date...

HAWKEYE November 13th, 2009 08:22 PM

all i gotta say is wtf

coltron November 13th, 2009 08:22 PM

you need hooked on phonics.

buck_futter November 13th, 2009 08:27 PM

Hello fine sir who goes by the name ThePowerCosmic. I am Diamond-Optics representative, and am willing to meet with you to discuss this matter, for I only leave about 15 of your earth minutes away from Manhasset. Please respond with more information if youre interested. But please get better grammar if we are going to have an adult level discussion.

worst dod player ever November 13th, 2009 08:58 PM

LOL he defends his LAN hackusation, but not the fact that he's a complete hypocrite for using hacks himself.

That gun goes straight up dbag! It's impossible, just impossible to control it.

worst dod player ever November 13th, 2009 09:09 PM

Do you even realize the same guys you accused of cheating on LAN, sparz, drab, dsnipes went on to teams like x6 and gomi which completely dominated the game at every major lan event for years? Is it possible that you just got fucking owned and that's all there is to say about it? Fucking moron.

Pope November 14th, 2009 11:27 AM

Another classic story to add to the books. A few points.

1) Get a life. Let's put this in another context so everyone can understand. You go the club downtown and the bouncer kicked you out because he didn't like you. Avamods is much like a business. The terms and policies on the server are not yours. So if you don't like them, leave, because your business is not important to us.

2) Get your own server, and ban avamods from it. Other's have done this, now you can too!

3) Make sandwiches on Sunday, so you'll have them for the entire week, ya turkey. For your health.

4) Try another hobby, like bottlecap collecting. This way, your only worry is the other guy finding caps before you, but since no one does this anymore you're clear sailing on the open seas.

You're welcome!

diamond-optic November 14th, 2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pope (Post 22415)
3) Make sandwiches on Sunday, so you'll have them for the entire week, ya turkey. For your health.

lol wtf

The Punisher November 14th, 2009 03:58 PM

LOL.....this is beyond amazing....I want in on that meeting.