AvaMods 5.o Forums (https://forums.avamods.com/)
-   General (https://forums.avamods.com/general/)
-   -   *Official* War Thunder thread (https://forums.avamods.com/general/2562-official-war-thunder-thread.html)

coltron February 22nd, 2013 02:47 AM

*Official* War Thunder thread

War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.

The genuine World War II experience isn’t limited to the skies. The massive historical battles featured in War Thunder cannot be fought by aviation alone, so the game will also expose players to combat on land and at sea.
Features include:

Varied PvP-experiences set in full-scale combat missions
Multiple settings options allow advanced virtual pilots and beginners to enjoy playing the game together
Rich PvE content: dynamic campaigns, solo missions, mission editor, and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay
Impressive diversity includes detailed models of planes and their cockpits, as well as tanks and ships
Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects, and beautiful music

War Thunder - free combat MMO game | MAIN PAGE

The canadian policeman

War Thunder - The Canadian Policeman - YouTube

War Thunder fan package
(Wallpapers and other hawkeye stuff.The one on the official site is fuckall slow)
Zippyshare.com - war_thunder_fankit (1).zip

Download this shit and Add me! s/n is Ramming_Speed
I got a few other people to download it lets fuck shit up

Im on a 25 day chat ban but ive got vents..

http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-conte...r_screen19.jpg

worst dod player ever February 23rd, 2013 09:29 PM

I played 4 hours of this drunk and i must say it's pretty good. Don't know why they have to make the p51 so expensive though. People are going to spend 80% of their time on the shitty reserve planes.

coltron February 24th, 2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worst dod player ever (Post 24990)
I played 4 hours of this drunk and i must say it's pretty good. Don't know why they have to make the p51 so expensive though. People are going to spend 80% of their time on the shitty reserve planes.

yeah its all to kinda force you to long grind

but you are always getting new shit. Reserve planes suck dick no ones using that shit

and if you uncheck the little box at the bottom right that says auto repair, and then you just fly each country while waiting for the free repairs, youll have alot more money

worst dod player ever February 24th, 2013 04:14 PM

That's a good tip.. thought it was only reserves that repaired for free.

coltron February 24th, 2013 04:36 PM

yeah even up to tier6 you still get like 5 or 6 free with each new plane, and the repair time isnt that high. if you go on the crew skills thing theres one for repair rank and repair time. those help alot too.

i have heard when you have jets the repair time is much higher and more expensive

diamond-optic February 24th, 2013 08:22 PM

i fucking suck at this shit.. idk what the hell im supposed to do lol

seems like i fly around and either get shot down right away or i end up running out of fuel after a few minutes

buck_futter February 25th, 2013 11:20 AM

ive been too distracted by gay WoW to dl this :( looks pretty fun tho!

coltron February 25th, 2013 11:30 AM

Ha diamond play arcade mode
FRB and historical battle are hard

Also seriously all of you should play the tutorials

its the only thing that gives you golden eagles for free

diamond-optic February 25th, 2013 12:40 PM

ya i did the tutorials last night when the servers were down for maintenance...

tho i gave up on the last one after like 10 trys lol, i cant land on the damn carrier

coltron February 25th, 2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond-optic (Post 24998)
ya i did the tutorials last night when the servers were down for maintenance...

tho i gave up on the last one after like 10 trys lol, i cant land on the damn carrier

ha seriously i ended up just crashing on it from the frontside after like 10 tries
and getting the soft landing