Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 1045 - Replies: 25  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 1st, 2007
BANNED!

Send a message via AIM to Grave-Digger
Default Admin Abuse

I had NOTHING TO DO WITH WAT QUICK AND BEAT DID AND I GET MY named changed along with My friend, WTF? SO then i return fire and i get banned fuck that I didnt say a word to her. I got screen shot prof. All i ask is that i get unbanned i play there regularly and thats just gay that i get banned for them 2?

Starts slaying me also as soon as i join. SHE CAN TALK SHIT BUT CANT TAKE IT BACK

wait... ISNT THAT WHY QUICK AND BEAT GOT ADMIN TAKIN AWAY?

WTF....

WTF.....

click me

Last edited by Grave-Digger; February 1st, 2007 at 12:38 AM.
Old February 1st, 2007
forum regular

Location: Alabama. Where beating your wife is fine and gambling is illegal because it says so in the Bible.
Default Yeah..so?

[/QUOTE=I'mNotThatBright]SHE CAN TALK SHIT BUT CANT TAKE IT BACK[/quote]

1) She doesn't have to. There's a reason they get access to interesting things like gags/kicks/slays/bans.

2) Having been in the server with this little band of misfits...I'd ban you all. Anyone you even TALKED TO. Just to get things back to being enjoyable. People give her shit for no apparent reason. I was there the other night. She held her cool for a LONG LONG time. Way longer then anyone else probably would have.

3) Weren't you the one who kept talking about her kids? If not, then I apologize.

The point being..this whole situation is gay...and rather tense. If you just stfu and stop trying to get her admin yanked and play the game..then there would, most knowingly, be no problems.

Further, to the rest of you retarded jackasses who keep coming into the server under different names and trying to fuck with her...you're all retards. We're all trying to get back to normal and your lives are apparently SO fucking sad..that you have to come in and annoy people trying to have a good time. Brilliant.
Old February 1st, 2007
BANNED!

Send a message via AIM to Grave-Digger

#1 im not trying to get anyones admin removed

#2 i just wanna play and forget it all but everytime i join i get yelled at and picked on for something i had no part of

#3 i just wanted to be unbanned

#4 I didnt say anything the whole time i was there until they started slaying me.
Old February 1st, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

last night happened because of the entire week of bullshit Ive had to deal with from the "slaughter" team. You know as well as I do what happened two nights ago.(and for at least a week). and I TRIED to be pleasant.After you change your name to "Slaughter Krissis kids", what type of reception did you think you were going to get? Im not going into the details here, because Im tired of the drama. Seems like you are the one who can dish it out but not take it..

but once again I reiterate.. if you dont like it GET THE FUCK OUT

thank you very much and have a pleasant day.

ps. Thank you Santa
Old February 1st, 2007
forum regular

Quote: Originally Posted by xxkrissixx View Post
last night happened because of the entire week of bullshit Ive had to deal with from the "slaughter" team. You know as well as I do what happened two nights ago.(and for at least a week). and I TRIED to be pleasant.After you change your name to "Slaughter Krissis kids", what type of reception did you think you were going to get? Im not going into the details here, because Im tired of the drama. Seems like you are the one who can dish it out but not take it..

but once again I reiterate.. if you dont like it GET THE FUCK OUT

thank you very much and have a pleasant day.

ps. Thank you Santa

"do doo DO" This has been a service announcement from your local administrative civil servant: Krissi. We apologies for your momentary lack of judgment and decorum. If you'd like to speak with someone to have your concerns met, we advise you to please stay on the line... "do doo DO" I'm sorry all our operators are busy right now with...: Reality, please hang up and try to call again.
Old February 1st, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Quote: Originally Posted by Morgenroete View Post
"do doo DO" This has been a service announcement from your local administrative civil servant: Krissi. We apologies for your momentary lack of judgment and decorum. If you'd like to speak with someone to have your concerns met, we advise you to please stay on the line... "do doo DO" I'm sorry all our operators are busy right now with...: Reality, please hang up and try to call again.

lol
Old February 1st, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

just so you know mr digger, I banned you both... not krissi
Old February 1st, 2007
forum regular

Send a message via AIM to iTzAleX{n00bish}

well done O.o
Old February 1st, 2007
forum n00b

Hello
I guess that i would be the friend mentioned in the first post. i have been very quiet about this whole thing but i was banned for doing absolutely nothing besides having the same name as beat, Quik and the rest. i have never said ne thing to krissi or ne other admin. If i have miss spoken here please inform me but i am certain that i don't make mistakes. I also stand by the fact that Grave had nothing to do with the actions of Beat and Quik. As far as changing his name, aiming it towards krissi, it was krissi who changed his name first and found it funny, so why would him changing his name not be equally as funny when they were both changed with the same intentions. I was in the server with him when she started changing our names and as soon as he retaliates he gets kicked and banned. if you did not find that sort of humor funny then you should have addressed him in stead of just banning him. Me on the other hand did not change my name and because i am friends with Grave i was also kicked and banned. Now here is where i would usually use unpleasant words towards the people that i am not happy with but learning from past event and being mature about things,that probly wouldn't work. I guess the main point of all of this is that i don't believe that it is right to retaliated against a person for something he didn't do. An administrator job is to keep the server under control and resolve problems, not start them with people they don't have a problem with, because that is just childish or(ekil a gib yknits wej). i don't think that problems are the way to a positive gaming community(just trying to help) thank you for taking the time to read this.
Have a great day

og kcus a kcid ouy stoggaf dna seroh

uoy era lla sreggin
Old February 1st, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to mein gott Send a message via Yahoo to mein gott

Quote: Originally Posted by Drewskinator View Post

og kcus a kcid ouy stoggaf dna seroh

uoy era lla sreggin

at least spell whores right... jeez.and im a nigger yayyyyy...now away with you scruffy little godbshite