Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > Who Are You?

Who Are You? say hello and tell us who you are..

Views: 496 - Replies: 7  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 1st, 2007
forum member

Send a message via AIM to monkey
Default its been a while

hey guys it has been a long time since i have posted. i usually check everyday though. so i was wunderin if ya'll have considered my application.

sgt tex

ps u can get back to me through my e-mail mlane918@msn.com or my steam id is night sniper
  #2 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old January 2nd, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

Quote: Originally Posted by xxkrissixx View Post
um, correct me if im wrong, but isnt this like your fourth thread? i went back and looked and you get welcomes from everyone.. I told you that you have to be patient.. theres no cal or scrims, its not a clan like that.. you cant just come in here and say "i want to be in", and LESS THAN A WEEK LATER become a member.. you have to play the server for more than just two weeks, ive never seen you in irc.. so yeah.. this type of shit weeds out the type of people we dont want..people demanding and unwilling to wait.. sorry you didnt have more patience. If its just for admin, go somewhere else for that kid...

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old January 3rd, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

let this be an example to all you c:/ hopefuls... patience is a virtue! and monkey/tex... I think that is as much of an answer as ur gonna get from diamond, although i think you are great...I will be the one to tell you the answer is no.. for example yesterday.. you had no idea that u were talking to diamond when u asked him how long he had been playing cdrive and how did he become a member so fast...complaining it had been three months since ur application..prime example that u dont know anyone well enough yet to even be considered..so at this time we are declining your application to cdrive and in the future patience goes a looong way thats not to say it will never happen, but just not at this time.

and for the record..it was four weeks ago that your FIRST application was submitted..not three months
Old January 3rd, 2007
forum member

Default actually

it has been three months since i asked online (dod) because that was a day or two after i added yall to my favorites, and how am suppossed to keep up with people changing names and all that stuff. also he didn't have to lie to me any way he coulda said who he was, and thus i might have been able to talk to him "face to face" in a manner of speaking.

tex

ps i am srry for causing all this trouble, but i am known for being a little hard headed.
Old January 3rd, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

aww u havent caused any trouble! dont be silly he didnt really lie..he was just joking because half the people in there knew it was him, and if u dont see a post about a new member, there wont be one just showing up on the server
  #6 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old January 3rd, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

well ya that was me.. how was i to know you dont read sanskrit...

..and getting mad cause youve been around longer then someone else isnt going to help you any.. because its our decision and we dont just go by who's been around the longest...

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old January 3rd, 2007
forum member

Default srry

my bad guys stuff like that will get to me some times and i just want to be a part of the clan an all so ah im srry

tex
Old January 5th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

whos diamond? I thought mittens the kitten was the boss arround here...
WAIT!
>.>
<.<
this doesnt look like my play room :eek: