Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 791 - Replies: 12  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 8th, 2009
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter
Default Obama Confronting the Crisis

One question. Wheres all this money coming from to start all these new 3 million jobs to rebuild the schools roads etc. when hes giving us middle classers a tax cut? not hating but Im just curious.. well i am hating a little since i dont like keynesian economists, and how he said he wants to help short term, what about long term? iso more educated statement/opinion than mine.
Old January 8th, 2009
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to timmy!

Rush Limbaugh is explaining it right now
Old January 14th, 2009
Former AvaMods Admin

Coming straight our paychecks...all the wealth redistribution. Let's see where else that worked:

And last!!!! Yes, that's how much cash is needed to buy a beer - not a good one either!

Coming to a city near you...soon. 8 Years of Obama won't do this damage, but it will lay the groundwork for it...oh wait, the foundations for this clusterfuck was laid by Carter!
Old January 14th, 2009
Former AvaMods Admin

Like i said before the election, he's gonna punish the middle class working american like myself and others by taxing us and handing out paychecks to the 40 percent of americans who DON'T pay fed income tax, and hand them a check along with the welfare bums and such cause they deserve it, we obviously don't do enough, we're just the backbone, Mcain might not have been the best choice either but Palin was def a strong vp choice, 80 % approval amongst dems and reps in her own state,and one of only a handful of goveners who had a state surplus. Its time to pay repreations, so pony up. Not to mention that mcain atleast had some plans established, he also had a track record in the senate, show me something obama accomplished or achived in the senate
Old January 15th, 2009
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

Quote: Originally Posted by grossi15 View Post
Like i said before the election, he's gonna punish the middle class working american like myself and others by taxing us and handing out paychecks to the 40 percent of americans who DON'T pay fed income tax, and hand them a check along with the welfare bums and such cause they deserve it, we obviously don't do enough, we're just the backbone, Mcain might not have been the best choice either but Palin was def a strong vp choice, 80 % approval amongst dems and reps in her own state,and one of only a handful of goveners who had a state surplus. Its time to pay repreations, so pony up. Not to mention that mcain atleast had some plans established, he also had a track record in the senate, show me something obama accomplished or achived in the senate

he voted that he was present on lots of issues.. i forget how many, but it was alot
Old January 19th, 2009
Former AvaMods Admin

Yeah but present doesn't mean yes or no in the senate, it just means he didn't give a fuck about what they were trying to vote on. I mean with everything he has on his plate to deal with now, i hope he doesn't fuck it all up, maybe he'll do some good shit, id just hate to get less of a pay check than i do now.
  #7 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old January 19th, 2009
i dont want a goldfish

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old January 19th, 2009
Former AvaMods Admin

Damn beaners....
Old January 19th, 2009
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

boer i been following that insane shit with the money here for a while now..

MOSCOW, January 16 (RIA Novosti) - The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe said on Friday it was introducing a 100 trillion Zimbabwe dollar bill as part of anti-inflation measures, the African Press Agency reported.
The new note is worth about 300 U.S. dollars on the black market.
The agency said Zimbabwe was also introducing 10 trillion, 20 trillion and 50 trillion Zimdollar notes.
Old January 19th, 2009
Former AvaMods Admin

Coltron,

It's a clusterfuck that can only be engineered by an African. Every see Blood Diamond...remember the term T-I-A...part ot TIA is "African Gratitude". The kinda gratitude that fat fuck Mugabe showed the whites that kept that leftist, liberal endorsed (thanks for fuckall Carter) piece of shit country afloat. Same shit is happening in South Africa now...and will probably happen here in the USA in the future...300 years of civilization didn't do shit for 'em.

Ok, rant off