Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 4693 - Replies: 33  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 10th, 2013
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

the 2 beaufighters are some of my fav planes, i actually like the new update. i just got a 30k lions round with just the 2 beaufighters
Old April 18th, 2013
donor

I don't see how that's possible in arcade. This update made lions for killing aircraft scale with tier. The tier 6 beaufighter only nets 660 lions per kill. My average level 6 British game is like 6-10k lions, but level 9 Russian games can be anywhere from 8-25k.
Old April 21st, 2013
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

that isnt how it works, it matters what kind of plane you kill as well. just now with my tier6 americans i just got 25k its all about how many crits you get and those awards, all that shit adds up. if you get fighter bomber and on hand in the round that helps too
  #34 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old May 20th, 2014
i dont want a goldfish

*bump*

beta testing of german and russian tanks is now open to the public

..though I feel they still need a lot of work (kind of has me wondering what they even did during the closed beta testing lol). I also rarely seem to get a decent number of lions with the tanks (even when I finish like top 3 in kills), so I still have to use planes a lot just to make up for the lions I blow using tanks... And the damn matchmaking annoys me, I almost always get put in a battle where most people have a tier or two higher then me (my last game was my one lvl2 tank with the rest being lvl1 tanks vs mostly lvl3s), why the hell cant I ever be the one with the way better tanks then most of the other people lol

I also feel like the artillery spam should probably be toned down a bit, it feels like a lot of people just hide far away and call in artillery all game cause the delay till you can call it again is really short, on some of my tanks it takes almost as long to reload a single shell as it does till I can call for arty again

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; May 20th, 2014 at 03:54 AM.