Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 572 - Replies: 11  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 14th, 2007
cdrive legend

Default I have something to say.

Well its been months since ive been around and many more months since ive been a regular. This school thing kinda takes up a lot of time.

Ive seen whats been going down and have stayed out of it because the server is not my problem and hasnt been for a long time. However, there are some people here who feel that cdrive is a failure and everyone should point and laugh. Its time to get off the bandwagon. Cdrive was the base of this entire community which diamond was able use and promote all those extremely cool ava modifications. If you werent there at the beginning, you have no right to make fun of the roots.

Cdrive created the community and wanted more. My bro and diamond worked their asses off to get the website and mods going. The server was getting more popular and naturally attracted more and more people. The old-school days were all about the community and little focus on gameplay. Our popularity could only get so strong. The game itself was getting boring for us so we decided to change some stuff. These first mods (spawn swap and market flag cap) were a hit so we found someone real cool who knew how to manipulate a server proper. This is when the community changed. It was all about the mods and no longer the type of community that some of us wanted to keep. The server started to "tone" down in attitude to accommodate most types of people. The server got more "people friendly" and attracted more people. Some of the original cdrive members didnt like this new attitude and went their own ways. The server continued to grow and change to what avamods is now.

I'm glad that the cdrive name is not associated with the community that exists now. I dont mean this in a negative way, its just the current community no longer represented what cdrive was supposed to be. I feel honoured that I was involved in the creation of the community that exists now and hope that Diamond can take his expertise to levels that cdrive couldnt provide.

please everyone, stop the hate and smoke weed everyday.

-Jeff (C:/Sim)
Old February 15th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

I hope you enjoy what "C:/ " is now. Im glad im no longer associated with it.

Last edited by xxkrissixx; February 15th, 2007 at 03:26 AM.
Old February 15th, 2007
forum regular

We are what we are, if we don't like what we see when we look into a mirror we should change. I'm glad we did...

we are what we are... lets see... we're perverts... druggies... drunks... and anaimal lovers... I think that last 1 falls under perverts. ^^
Old February 15th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

we are all that and viper is from a group that no one else would qualify for...
Hi! My name is Ronald!
and youre name is DOUCHEBAG!
Old February 15th, 2007
cdrive legend

^^^and that was your 420th post!

yes yes.
Old February 15th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

please light up some green organic imediately
Hi! My name is Ronald!
and youre name is DOUCHEBAG!
  #7 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 15th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

lmao

.. sim

thanks for being probably the only one who made a respectful post on the subject :p

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old February 15th, 2007
cdrive legend

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic View Post
lmao

.. sim

thanks for being probably the only one who made a respectful post on the subject :p

ya i kinda felt the old-school guys really made the team look like we were all a bunch of assholes when they came back and started causing shit. theyre shit disturbers and good at it.

its been two years since ive been living at home, so dan and i havent been able to contribute to the usual sillyness that used to go on. i havent been home for summer in 2 years; this year im coming back for 3 months! so maybe once again pope and i can contribute the usual sillyness together like we once did many moons ago
Old February 15th, 2007
Former AvaMods Member But Now Just A Bitch

I know i didnt know ya very well But i'd hope ud come contribute with us in AvaMods...Not in, You know where lol
  #10 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 15th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

Quote: Originally Posted by Sim View Post
the old-school guys really made the team look like we were all a bunch of assholes

lol pretty much what they are doing all over now.. especially with the teams they are playing with in leagues (at least going by the response to a scrim they got on the mammajamma forums)

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.