View Single Post
  #24 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old March 21st, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

lol yup thats exactly the guy!

i got my ego bruised? lol i think this thread clearly shows it was his ego that has the problem lol

he basically got mad cause someone showed ppl on a public forum that he isnt a dod genius.. yet i was polite and was not negative towards him, at least not in a way that was offensive according to myself and others that saw it all.. i just added what ive found to what he was suggesting ppl to do and told them to try both things and see what works best.. and i guess he discovered i was correct because he even admitted that what i said was basically correct but that it didnt apply because he didnt say anything about it lol and that how dare i say something better lol, and then he flipped out on me for no reason lol.. i was actually surprised that several ppl came to me to ask wtf his problem was and that they didnt understand why he blew up about it before i even read what he said

basically he seems to be one of those ppl on the internet that is completely arrogant and could never be wrong lol.. and thinks that anyone 20 years younger then him doesnt know a damn thing about video games, computers, or specifically dod..

lol and he talks about us being immature lol

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.