View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2009
unicorn

Default Diamond Opitic is a little boy COWARD who hides behind his PC

I am planning a trip soon to see some friends in Manhasset, By that time i should have done enough E-detective work to find out were you live. I hope to take you out too lunch and see if we can't settle this like men/adults. if your interested.

About the links you put up on your web site from FRAGGMART in 2003, Thats way old news Eric, And no one cares anymore about me proving that CHAR used the BIND mouse1;wait;wait;wait;wait;mouse2 exploit in dod while playing at that Lan event.

That exploit will give anyone a no recoil bar with no sound and perfect aim for the first shot and thats how the same player on CHAR killed me three times in a row from the bridge on kalt to the AXIS corner 2nd flag area by their two story bldg with a single shot three times in a row.
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE for any living human being to do more then once.

I'm Sure you already know about it though, You probably use it yourself.

Your a typical fucking Internet duchebag who lives his entire life on the Internet because he has no friends in real life. Get a set of balls you lame 25 year old kid and lets meet when i come to new york and we can settle this once and for all shit talker.

You know how to reach me, I'm not going any were bitch.