View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2010
forum regular

Send a message via AIM to Caparzo

Quote: Originally Posted by HAWKEYE View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by missy View Post
First off let me start by saying i know alot of you like this player, but lets all be honest HE HACKS. This person knows i know he hacks, so when he plays i always play on the same team with him and when i do he switches. Today i came in and my first death was by him behind the wall of w crack. So then i decided to spec and record demo. He's a good hacker who knew i was specitating him and played off many shots. So admins, please turn your wall hack on when you see this demo. An admin was playing today, worst shot him right behind the wall..demo says it all.
I dont care if ppl hack, but at least dont use it all the time. His shots are 100% dead on.
It really ruins the fun for ppl who chose to play honeslty

"worst dod player ever" 1382 STEAM_0:1:572506

Heres the demo
Do as you please

listen , worst has played this game from when it came out. And has been playing on this server alone for about 4 or 5 years. Every experienced admin here has watched him, You seem to have little or no experience at knowing what to look for when it comes to hacks or this game at all. We have been doing this a long time, instead of accusing every one thats good or what ever maybe message one of us instead of taking it into your own hands and making one of (these). Shooting through a wall means dick in this game. Bullets can go through walls. Experienced players know where to shoot and anticipate where to shoot including me. Maybe you should watch approved demos we already have in this section and learn what to actually look for.^ (Nice fucking essay eh?)

You just got owned by Hawkeye. Like he said you can shoot through walls, and it's easy at W crack. I really hope missy keeps posting on these forums, her stupidity is great. I wonder what will happen tomorrow when I log on.