Thread: Last chance
View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old July 25th, 2011
i dont want a goldfish

well wtf i just cant get away from this fucking place

the server host wont let me leave lol

a guy from the server support staff that i got to know very well just said this:

Quote:
I am so very saddened to hear that you are leaving! I understand there comes a point where it is just time to move on. It is not my intention to entice you to stay but perhaps I can delay your departure for a small time.

I moved the server's cancellation date back to October 27th giving you the server time from now until then for free. This was done as a thank you for your long time patronage. I also changed the invoice pricing for the server to .75/per public slot should you wish to continue with it beyond period.

Regardless if you do stay or go, you are always welcome in our IRC channel. Please do stop in from time to time.

so ya, go figure right.. i finally forced myself to cut ties to this shit and they wont even let me go.. so it looks like we got till at least october 27th now, which is quite a while lol.. and that price to continue it after october means it will cost less then $20 a month.. that aint too bad either lol

but im pretty pissed lol cause i already told alot of people....

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.