Thread: Last chance
View Single Post
  #39 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old October 27th, 2011
i dont want a goldfish

thanks hawkeye

probably sounds pretty gay.. but theres just no way to really put into words what all this has been for me. ive tried to come up with some shit to say about it all, but its just not really possible and if i tried it would probably be the longest thing ive ever written in my life.. and i know that none of you can read all that well nor would want to read that much lol, so idk if ill even bother with anything like that

but it truly is the end of an era in my life (well i guess it really ended a year or two ago for the most part for me).. i really loved this game, all the way back to the very first beta, never really played any other game that i felt this way about and probably never will again

shit, ill probably never play it again after this.. or even use my 5 dig account again either

and god damn, stats say over 280,000 ppl came on the server... over a quarter of a million ppl experienced shit that i created and worked on.. pretty trippy if you ask me lol

and the core few of you that have stuck it out here from the beginning of avamods, and even more so from before that with cdrive (i dont think i knew any of you in the time prior to cdrive tho).. thru the good times, and the bad times.. i appreciate it.. many great memories and some hilarious times thats for sure lol and you all probably dont even know half of the shit that went on lol'

..bunch of fucking hackers and noobs is what you all are

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.