View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 15th, 2013
i dont want a goldfish

hahaha people arguing already, this is why i miss avamods...

and....

Quote: Originally Posted by Arnika View Post
We could help with the server costs, I think.

Just trying to help...

Honestly, I think I *might* be able to pull some strings and maybe get a free server.. which is part of the motivation as well... Going to see if some of the guys I knew still work at the server host I used and see if they can hook me up.

Ever since a few days ago when I was playing battlefield and someone recognized me from dod I realized im still famous haha, so maybe I can convince someone to hook me up...

I also dont remember a damn thing about this server stuff.. Just checked out my 'backup' of the server (which isnt a real good backup because I didnt really back it up properly because I didnt care anymore lol) and Im getting all sorts of errors that I cant remember at all how to fix lol

Then again, I know how I am and its possible that within a few hours I might not even want to bother with dod again haha, but we'll have to see where this goes because I definitely miss pissing ppl off

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; February 15th, 2013 at 06:42 PM.