View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2005
forum regular

Send a message via AIM to urbanwarrior Send a message via MSN to urbanwarrior Send a message via Yahoo to urbanwarrior
Arrow

Quote: Originally Posted by Italian Stallion
will not exactly sim, i mean urban warrior hacks and he still here and he has alot of respect even for a black man. so it really doesnt matter

1#I DONT HACK!

2#my color has nothing to do with it, i get respect cause i dont act like a asshole.

3#am not cocky cause am an admin.

4#i was getting the same scores even before i join cdrive :eek:

5#you suck and your fat an got no skillz(hahahaha cal-i).

6#your fat n cant get laid :p

7#i've been playing the same fucking map for over a year, am use to every fucking sound, am use to where ppl hide(camp) i mean it's not a big fucking map, thats why i change the fucking skins every couple weeks cause am use to every fucking thing n i get bored very easily.

8#i give to get respect i dont diss ppl.

9#i suckup to no one n i dont go around corners, i dont argue with ppl, really it makes no sense i prefer to prove shit off the net.

10#calling hacks is very fucking annoying and it ruins the game for me, i dont know if you've notice but i havent been in the server alot.

11#i rememeber you once saying that i get random headshots, well fat boy thats what they are "RANDOM" i aim at the fucking models n shoot.

12#i cant really say i havent tried to get hacks, i have but with no luck, i even ask standing if he knows where to get some from, i'm sure everyone has tried to get some at least once.

13#i got no more to say so FUCK YOU TACOBOY! lol italion stallion more like a mexican donkey hahahahaha fag

going back to sleep am in the bronx chillin.

Last edited by urbanwarrior; April 2nd, 2005 at 03:58 AM.