View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2005
forum regular

Send a message via AIM to urbanwarrior Send a message via MSN to urbanwarrior Send a message via Yahoo to urbanwarrior
Arrow

i dont care about racism, i was just saying my color has nothing to do with it, me not actin like an asshole does, hahahaha i wasnt mad at all and i could care less if someone thinks i hack, it just gets annoying when they talk about it for 10mins at a time.

i'm sure i didnt say anything about farva or vizzer, i think i mention 1 name in that post and it was "standing".

hahahahaha i suckup to vizzer? when? how?

well i dont recall me saying i was tuff "i'm in the bronx cause i'm in the bronx" , but live in jamaica for 14 years and jamaica is tuffer dan bronx/queens and brooklyn put together i'm pretty sure i've survive alot more shit dan any1 here, i dont go around n fuck with ppl but i defend myself when needed.

the image you have of a black person is that of a rapper :eek:
lol trust me i been thru alot of shit that i dont even care to talk about, i kinda leave it all behind when i leave jamaica, the area that i lived in(kingston) has a murder rate of 5per day, sooooo i think you can figure from dat, i lived the life that the rappers rap about, and the island of jamaica is smaller that queens.

lol the funny shit is am not mad at all like i said i dont argue with ppl it makes no sense, am gonna forget all this shit in a couple hours anyways.

and i really dont care if your fat or not dont take that too personal zeen!

i leave all the arguing to you/pope/vizzer/sim/W2Q/injurious/farva/mantis

i dont even know wat to say i've edited this thing sooo many times i'll just leave it as this, and i wasnt mad at you at all, thats why i dont talk shit about anyone else other than vizzer/injurious or standing cause i know how they take shit and they know am not serious, you took this outta proportion you went off topic talking bout vizzer n farva i dont give a fucking bout dem 2 neither did i mention vizzer/farva or mantis..........lata bitches! am gonna go act tough cause am in the bronx hahahahaheheheh hoo hoo

Last edited by urbanwarrior; April 2nd, 2005 at 10:21 AM.