View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2005
forum regular

lol. italian, just got kill yourself buddy, no one likes you. you talk shit about everyone, but 2-1 scores don't mean anything on a public server.

if you haven't noticed, for everyone on this board and every player of video games online, YOU CAN'T TALK SHIT UNLESS YOU'RE BEATING THE PERSON YOU'RE TALKING SHIT TO.

it's an unwritten rule of video gaming, and everyone knows it. everyone who tries to talk shit while losing, just shows how bad they are. you truly have the upper hand when you're beating the person you're talking the shit to. otherwise, you're Italian. the guy that no one likes.

we kicked you out because you're so fucking annoying. it was either you or farva, and frankly, farva is ten times cooler than you. you go on about how you're going to die in a month or how you got in a car wreck or whatever. sometimes i wish it were true.

you couldn't put up the scores, and we couldn't use you in CAL. rather than having you hang around all season waiting for your turn to play, we let you go, and not one of us has regretted it.

why the fuck was i brought into this any way? who gives a fuck if you suck up to me? i know you did, because you're a fucking geek who has to pride himself on making fun of others, but still trying to feel like you have friends.

well guess what, you don't have friends here. no one is your friend here; we're just nice to you because you've been around so long.

dennis (urban) is the coolest black dude i know, and i'll admit to being racist before i met him. he's shown me that not all black people fit their stereotype. charles (standing) has also done that with asians, because he's the coolest fucking asian you could ever meet. don't talk shit about them.

do us a favor, and slice your wrists open tonight.

kthnxbai.