View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2005
forum member

i know u didnt bring up vizzer or Farva but when u brought ur not an asshole and u give respect i thought you were referring to me as an asshole and and dont give a respect...meaning i thought you were referring to the post I gave about vizzers clan iwhen he said stuff about his CAL-IM thing. You have to realize something about me man im bipolar and il never ber able to drop shit and i take shit over fucking seroisuly. But your last post about me just fucking pisssed me because it didnt seem like you were joking. The Farva and Vizzer thing stil pisses me off tilll this day for the reasons I stated before and i just wanted to get that shit out about them so i looked at alstnight me getting freaked out and all as the oppurtunity. Mybe it was wrong of me to say that shit about them but i dont really care.

Urban i love you man and i apologize about that out break. My friends say the same thing.....i can never take a joke and always take shit to far. just gotta remeber it was late last night, i was pissed and i was tired so like i said i was going regret the post.
Im going to delete so i dont have more ppl look at me asmore of indiot as i already am.

Urban i deeply apologize no hard feelings...i did it take seroius even if you werenty joking it was a bit over board, love ya man

i feel like a fucking fool now lol....not towards vizzer or farva thoe..that was shit i wanted release out since the beginning so i finnally did.....dont really fucking care what those guys have to say

i really didnt apy attention that post of yours vizzer lol.... illget ya on AIM

just remeber buddy im goin to CPL....with a group of friends so we cant really say i dont have any....i look foward to meet you

Last edited by Italian Stallion; April 2nd, 2005 at 02:43 PM.