Thread: moving on...
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old January 28th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

Default moving on...

......obviously cdrive can no longer exist... well at least i can no longer do this.. which of course.. its all my fault, you know, because i put so much time and effort into keeping it going for like a year now.. then some old members come back and after a week or two they realize that its not the same cdrive.. so they go totally out of their way to shut it down..

but ya.. that makes it my fault...

soooo.... im closing things off right now and when i get home from work tonight ill start moving all my shit out.. which at this point is 90% of everything.. so in a way dont look at it as everything dying.. its more of a re-location.. tho things will definitely be different

but anyway, ill make a more formal post on the website later.. but thanks for spending your time with us.. and personally.. thanks to those who really supported the creativity and effort ive put into all this...

and theres no way i can leave this out.. but the biggest thanks of course goes to pope.. for basically showing me how to do this kind of stuff and then pushing me out onto the stage to do it on my own.. he gave me an opportunity that im incredibly grateful for.. thanks again dan!

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; January 28th, 2007 at 10:23 AM.