Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 1094 - Replies: 22  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 8th, 2007
forum n00b

Wink Coltron a baby who wasnt breast fed as a child!

Hey avamods its your friendly neighborhood cow cow. At coltrons request I am reporting his unjust ban of me from your server recently. I think frustrated over me killing him in the past he felt the need to emit a rudeness after the only two times he killed me today like 'bitch' and 'fag' which doesnt bother me. I merely replied ,quite friendly I may add, that he "shut the fuck up dicksmoker" which was obviously a more accurate statement than I had thought it to be 'because he then whined "yeah ,Ive been waiting to do this a long time why dont you go complain about it on the forums". So, while I am not complaining, I would appreciate a review of his subsequent and quite cowardly ban.
Old July 8th, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

nice thread title,um yea way to have people take you seriously. glad to see you joined the forums TODAY, yea thats nice. all you ever do is talk shit, i banned you because i dont fucking like you and in no way ever are you going to talk shit to me. pretty simple. and what i said was way to camp with the fag 42. ill gladly ban you again if you feel the need to talk more shit.
Old July 8th, 2007
forum member

dont feel too bad i was treated that way when i killed people too.. here this helps. when you kill someone have a key bound to "voice_negative" it makes the admins/players you own feel dumb and they cry in corners
PS can i have my buckfutter acct back? this names gay
babygrande
  #4 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old July 8th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

lol cow cow your always bitching about one thing or another...

actually surprised it took this long..

and its been corrected to be a 60minute ban btw

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old July 8th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Quote: Originally Posted by biggavin16 View Post
dont feel too bad i was treated that way when i killed people too.. here this helps. when you kill someone have a key bound to "voice_negative" it makes the admins/players you own feel dumb and they cry in corners
PS can i have my buckfutter acct back? this names gay

damn kyle..you are so diluted.. there werent many people you "owned" because similar to cow cow you camp corners (and inaccessible places by having one of your gayer friends boost you) getting at least half your kills that way. I dont see how anyone, even YOU can think thats owning..and the only reason you had a key bound to saying negative because you lost your mic and typing priveledges because no one liked you..

ps:
just for your information, I never once gagged or banned you..so dont blame me you have to play on stupid servers.
Old July 8th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

yeah that niggertive thing is so cool... makes my 2" pin-dick twitch at the thought of it...
Hi! My name is Ronald!
and youre name is DOUCHEBAG!
  #7 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old July 8th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

Quote: Originally Posted by Jonny Automatic View Post
yeah that niggertive thing is so cool... makes my 2" pin-dick twitch at the thought of it...

wtf lol

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old July 8th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

he exaggerates.. its about an inch, inch and a half tops..
Old July 8th, 2007
forum member

Quote: Originally Posted by xxkrissixx View Post
damn kyle..you are so diluted.. there werent many people you "owned" because similar to cow cow you camp corners (and inaccessible places by having one of your gayer friends boost you) getting at least half your kills that way. I dont see how anyone, even YOU can think thats owning..and the only reason you had a key bound to saying negative because you lost your mic and typing priveledges because no one liked you..

ps:
just for your information, I never once gagged or banned you..so dont blame me you have to play on stupid servers.

thats where you use common sense and prefire spots that people continuously camp. And i JUST BOUND A KEY TO voice_negative.. lol seems to piss off cal m kids alot when an ava pubstar rapes them and spams that.
babygrande
Old July 9th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

well, Ill have to take your word for it..I dont own anyone..YET! lol
although i do have to admit it was fun playing with you and toad the other day in the RL server.. its cute that you wait for me to leave the avamods server so you can still come play with me and YOU have to admit I am getting better