Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 802 - Replies: 14  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 28th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

Default obvious cheater!

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; August 28th, 2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old August 28th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

not too shabby... I been told of a guy who got banned by some clan for having 101 for 1 score at one point and he must have been the most discrete cheater from what I saw of him playing...
Hi! My name is Ronald!
and youre name is DOUCHEBAG!
Old August 28th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to ucubed

i promise i won't get that score if i'm not under my name..
Old August 29th, 2007
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

lol and not one other kid has even 2:1 .. still gg tho.. i forget what server it is but it has plugins when you cap flags you lose deaths.
  #5 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 29th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

lol well with 40:0, there wasnt really much chance for anyone on the other team to get a good score lol.. and there wasnt many kills available for the rest of the allies lol.. i should have checked how long the connection time was too lol... it wasnt long at all

They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old August 29th, 2007
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

yea i remember goblin went i think 32 and 0 in some pub.. they were flipping out cause he was reverse deploying too.. he got banned.
  #7 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 29th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

lol i went back and played more a little while later and that |BW| guy spectated me for like an hour.. and eventually brought in a General or some shit from his clan to spec me too.. and they kept joining the other team and telling them i was cheating

and that i had some hack to get health back after i got shot and used meth amphetamine injections.. not my fault they dont read up on the info/binds lol

..and im pretty sure the |BW| clan was started by Zor, who created the dodplugins.net forums where im an admin lol.. they should know better

guess it might be time to retire that name lol.. had a good run for a few days.. really pissed off all the lame ass noobs

Old August 29th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to ucubed

that's always fun
Old August 29th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Hey Diamond or should I say nile and I would to say thanks for playing on your server and I am aware of your plugins on your server. Just I enjoy playing the realism part and didn't mean to offend you last night. But just you were making unbelievable shots or didn't appear you using your sound and walking around mowing people down. So I went and spec you with my friend and you appeared not as good but making decent shots while in spec mode. I know zor and is an admin of dod plugins and that is his life. I have been playing since 2000 and Like playing the game and I like having fun. Just upset me when people abuse the game and uses hacks. So thats all I am going to say from a lame ass noob.
  #10 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 29th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

lol

hey man no biggie..

you gotta let me have some fun once and a while.. lol i dont really play *all* that much anymore.. so i gotta keep my interest in the game some way..

lol its just funny to me cause ive been playing basically all avalanche for years now so im really good at the map (hence why i sucked real bad on purple or whatever color map after that...) ..and i pretty much need to 'hide' when i play most of the time anyway... otherwise i spend the whole game with everyone trying to talk to me and ask me if they can join lol

trust me you didnt offend me at all lol.. that actually usually makes me play better, but as always lol.. i started to burn myself out lol and usually ill leave when i start doing worse and worse lol.. and however i managed to go 40:0 (was actually 41 kills before i died but the 40:0 shot looks way better lol) really gave me a psychological boost lol.. maybe too much lol.. i probably actually offended you lol..

anyway how's zor doing? lol talk to him lately? he's back in afghanistan isnt he? i havent talked to him in a couple weeks (well actually that might be a month or two.. idk time goes by fast lol)