AvaMods 5.o Forums (https://forums.avamods.com/)
-   Bans / Report Cheaters (https://forums.avamods.com/bans-report-cheaters/)
-   -   YO UNHACK ME PLEASE (https://forums.avamods.com/bans-report-cheaters/2396-yo-unhack-me-please.html)

.:Ludacris:. August 2nd, 2010 05:39 PM

YO UNHACK ME PLEASE

to be honest guys were talkin shit and i got involved. its all for fun in the game. i have been playing ur server the most out of anyone in the world these past few weeks(check the stats) and i get banned. i need this server back please tonight. and sorry about the title i meant unban me

.:Ludacris:. August 2nd, 2010 05:43 PM

i mean UNBAN lol

sorry spelling error

.:Ludacris:. August 2nd, 2010 05:47 PM

so can u please unban me i just wanna play

so can u please unban me i just wanna play

coltron August 2nd, 2010 05:50 PM

I dont think so, everytime someone kills you, you start talking shit. Knowing this would happen, i come on, kill you once! and you have to start talking shit. This isnt the first time you started shit with me personally for no reason.

Looking at some of the names you have used, harassing regulars and general being disrespectful; all reasons why this ban is good. Take your week off and maybe come back with an attitude change.:D

.:Ludacris:. August 2nd, 2010 05:53 PM

ur serious. ur actually gonna take that this seriously on a game man. y cant u give me one chance and not be like a dad to this server. all i wanna do is play and u cant even give me one more chance. ppl do a lot worse things. and u dont think i dont know ur admin when the list shows up. when i talk its not serious so dont take it that way

Buma August 2nd, 2010 05:55 PM

dude, with all the repsect I have left for you. Each time we play you start insulting people and you think you are the best on the server. If you are really so great and so good at this game why dont you just go join Fagjunkys

coltron August 2nd, 2010 05:55 PM

Well honestly i would have just told you to eat a hot bowl of dicks but i wanted to try and give a responsible answer for once.

You act like youre fucking amazing or something, theres really no place for you here.

And your 1 chance is the week instead of being forever.

.:Ludacris:. August 2nd, 2010 06:00 PM

y cant u just give me one chance and ill never say anything in chat

.:Ludacris:. August 2nd, 2010 06:03 PM

and w/e man if ur not gonna do it thta just sucks. i played ur server so fuckin much

Buma August 2nd, 2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Ludacris:. (Post 23469)
and w/e man if ur not gonna do it thta just sucks. i played ur server so fuckin much

I want to bet I played here longer .. so has practically everyone else on the forum ..