Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 637 - Replies: 9  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 28th, 2007
forum member

Default vendetta/phillip banned?

i was just talking to phillip ....more commonly known as vendetta and he said he wasn't aware of why he was banned and i guess he wants to play on the server again... can any admins look into his banned status?
Old February 28th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Vendetta aka Philip used to be a friend of mine. He was originally banned by Jonny for repeated and constant disrespect to admin. also spawn camping and killing on hill just to be a jerk ( i was there) He asked me maybe two months or so later if he could be unbanned, which the ban was lifted per my request. Once again He became rude and disrespectful and completely obnoxious in his behavior, steam messaging me. first thing he said to me was "hey slut" , i replied by saying, dont call me that and he replied with "whatever bitch" " i cant get in so kick someone for me" i said that i wouldnt because he was being disrespectful. upon which a slot opened and he came in, then either changed his name to "Krissi is a cunt" or called me a cunt..one or the other i cant recall.

so uh...NO
Old March 1st, 2007
forum regular

Vendetta was one of the first people I became friends with when I first started playing on cd. But he can be such a handful sometimes, at his worst he is just as bad as some of the pricks we've kicked but for less.

If he can be controled *with an admin* he's fine, but he leans on the fact that he is friends with leo/krissi/me from the old days *9 months ago*. He's like the friend who eats all the food in your fridge and then gives you the finger, he's a good guy he's just a huge dick sometimes. I wouldn't mind chilling with him again although he does grate... But the havoc he causes is just too much.
Old March 1st, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

well anyone who talkes about krissi when I'm arround is on thin ice, and he put his boot right in the middle of the lake.
Hi! My name is Ronald!
and youre name is DOUCHEBAG!
Old March 1st, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to mein gott Send a message via Yahoo to mein gott

Quote: Originally Posted by Jonny Automatic View Post
well anyone who talkes about krissi when I'm arround is on thin ice, and he put his boot right in the middle of the lake.

Personal opinion and professional opinion shouldnt be mixed like that, yes, you and Krissi are an item and everyone knows that, but the personal side shoudn't come on the server. Its all well and good being a knight in shining armour but it kinda undermines the people who have the situation under control. Where kickings and bans are done.. yes any one who calls names like that and means it deserves a kicking,.,.

Its like me doing the girl in the next office, during work time shes a co-working, after work well yer know what im saying

no offense ment - just my 2 cents
Old March 1st, 2007

so I should just let all and sundry call my missus a slut/whore bla bla bla... and let all the people who arent admins do the kicking and banning... ?
Hi! My name is Ronald!
Old March 1st, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Mein, you do realize jonny=Leo=Boggy=admin?
Old March 1st, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to mein gott Send a message via Yahoo to mein gott

Quote: Originally Posted by Jonny Automatic View Post
so I should just let all and sundry call my missus a slut/whore bla bla bla... and let all the people who arent admins do the kicking and banning... ?

no thats not what im saying here...

your beating your chest... you making it known that anyone who crosses your missus will answer to you, it looks like she cannot fight her own battles, but she does a damn good job of keep the server clean from trash.. thats all im saying..

If i called krissi a bitch and whatever else on the server for no reason, would that warrent a ban in your eyes?.. cos I called your misses that name? notice i used missus.... not a fellow admin?

ban, kick slap whoever you want..

I'm off to Florida for a week to work

Last edited by mein gott; March 1st, 2007 at 03:45 PM.
Old March 1st, 2007
forum member

Thumbs up

wow... i had no idea he was acting like such a dick...i would have never started the thread if i knew that information.. sorry about that... oh and i think if your admin you can pretty much kick someone whenever you feel genuinly offended...and having to listen to someone say that kind of trash about your girlfriend is worthy of taking offense...so yeah i'd of done the same thing too. haha i just found these symbols...i am amused easily...
Old March 1st, 2007

mr goat... I like you... I like most people who visit... but I still have no problem with removing undesirables from the server. I don't like hearing comments about her, it seriously pisses me off... I don't need to impress her on a server when we are already completely besotted. removing people like that means I dont have to listen to it from them again.

if people have social retardation... its not my fault, and I see no problem with disposing of such people.
Hi! My name is Ronald!