Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 588 - Replies: 12  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 2nd, 2007
occasional visitor

Send a message via AIM to Schwarze Fahne
Default well

i love being allied on Charlie. I love taking the left road up behind the lines and reeking havok on the campers. Snipers, MGs, anyone gets the knife in the dark!
Caen is not really a camping map if you have a lot of people, but noone wants to run out in the middle of those large streets to cap flags when there are only 10 people playing because they know they will get sniped w/o backup.
I love Sturm, and the subsequent revamp; Merderet... or is it the other way around? The revamp has the sewers. Anyhow, those maps are fun.
I'm not a big fan of Anzio per-see, but it's something else for a change after Avalanche get's extended three times.
I am in love with Flash, Kalt, Donner and saints though. My favorite DOD map has to be Flash. Not much camping allowed in those small streets and few houses. I don't know if anyone remembers my old [GD] tag, but when "Gross Deutschland" was strong and had our own server, we loved to do bayonette charges down the streets, scareing everyone into backing up franticly and firing wildly until they were hacked up.... of course we would get far until four or five of us were mowed down by MG fire together... it was beautiful! I miss GD :(
Heben die schwarze fahne und sieg heil Viktoria!
Old July 2nd, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

i really like doner and saints. we play donner at least once a day. im pretty much always down to put up a vote for whatever map you want so just ask.
Old July 3rd, 2007
obsessed with this forum

omaha classic is a good map when u have a good number of peeps..very hard for allies to win