Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 2266 - Replies: 50  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 16th, 2007
R.I.P. Big Pun

Send a message via AIM to The Punisher

ohhh nooo some shitty dod server banned us??

OMG WHAT ARE WE TO DO??

oh wait our server "pwns" theirs so I dont think anyone will lose sleep over it.

pwns lol.
Old November 16th, 2007
obsessed with this forum

hahahaha i got banned for "loling" ? Thats makes my top #1 list of stupidest reasons of getting banned.

BTW. that BuLLeTs Bald dad, is not realted to my name, account, or anyone i know. Just some random person with the name bullet.

So good job bannin someone who hasn't done anything wrong just has the same name as me.

Guten Tag!

Last edited by BuLLeT; November 16th, 2007 at 02:24 PM.
Old November 16th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to ucubed

lol it's ok they're german
Old November 16th, 2007
forum n00b

Send a message via AIM to =|[76AD]|= TatsuSaisei

Quote: Originally Posted by -=NBB=-Brezn View Post
your banns are the result of the nice answers of your forum users..

We think that's enough to ban your clanmembers and the most of the other ppl which are answering.

LMAO, ban a WHOLE clan simply because of responses made on THEIR forum in response to a post by YOU about people who are NOT in their clan but was playing on YOUR server!!

Looks to me like you are trying to DICTATE how they run their forums, and furthermore you EXPECT them to censor EVERYONES post.

Can you say power-hungry-abusive admins ?? Ban me too please !!! Better yet come to my "house" and try this crap and see what it gets ya !!

btw.. HI diamond !!
Old November 16th, 2007
forum n00b

Greetings AvaMod folks,
heard of the NBB issue and just wanted to drop my opinion. I posted a question on the AvaMod bannings on the NBB forum to get more information. If you get to know the whole story from their point of view it's hard to say they're complete morons. It looks like they really didn't understand that everything was some kind of misunderstanding, so they thought you're clan was advertising on their server several times, and after they made their post you insulted them as Nazis and whatever.That's why I think you shouldn't be that hard on them and maybe try to clarify this misunderstanding. (I guess I'll try that posting the whole story on their forum, maybe they'll get the point then)
Btw I'm german too, but that doesn't matter much in this case, except that I'm able to communicate with them without trouble or creating any misapprehension.
Sincerely
MasterF
Old November 16th, 2007
obsessed with this forum

yea some ppl w/ their membership rights they have here think thier are Bad ass's and this is the result. Both stupid decissions made on both sides of the argument.

Honestly i dont care, i got thousands of other servers to play on and u can keep the ban of me just for my first response cause i dont wanna play on a server with a moron for a admin...
Old November 16th, 2007
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

doesnt really matter.. cause i have my filter set to less than 50 latency, and us east so i would never see your shitty dedicated server run by beer and pretzels. so i dont get how he got me back?
fuhrer you have failed again!!
  #28 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old November 16th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

well people can say what they want to an extent.. i dont wanna spend my time babysitting anyone... tho im not saying i enjoy coming on here to see a handful of people being assholes in response lol

and idk, maybe thats the result of making a little mistake in a public forum instead of contacting me privately or something. And technically there is another thread on here that explains stuff dealing with basically the same issue

i dont see any reason to make a big deal about it, especially asking about it on their forum... ok so we are all banned, which is funny cause i really only see one avamods member saying anything that might somehow be really upsetting... so ya, thanks a lot trix! you ruined it for all of us!! but i doubt any one here will be affected by it, pretty sure no one here even knows who they are.. and i doubt any of us ever play on servers with a ping over 200..

im just saying i find it funny

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old November 16th, 2007
obsessed with this forum

Trix i now want a new steam account.
Old November 16th, 2007
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

i guessed i lucked out since i my forum name is same as the one i used to play with.. stupid me i should alias more. but gg them taking the time to get our steam ids and ban us all. almost as funny as crackys portion of his site dedicated to me

edit: they changed it since no one visits the site lol.