Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 1681 - Replies: 22  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 24th, 2012
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

Im like halfway through far cry 3 and its pretty good kinda like skyrim with guns.
  #12 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 25th, 2012
i dont want a goldfish

i think im right at the end now, kind of wish i didnt take everything over because theres only a few places with guys to kill except my own guys and civs.

also got it looking much better, did a few tweaks to the config and also got gpu downsampling to work so now the game thinks im running at 1920x1200 when im actually at 1680x1050. still trying to get driver forced AA working because the ingame msaa rapes my fps, but with aa off and fxaa on, it still looks pretty good and im getting 50+ fps

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old January 6th, 2013
forum member

i play black ops 2 now on ps3, but it sucks a lot lol

-sry for bad english
Old January 9th, 2013
Helpful Avamods Admin

Smile

Quote: Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
i play black ops 2 now on ps3, but it sucks a lot lol

-sry for bad english

there was no bad english in your post. Stop saying youre sorry no one can hear your accent on the internet.

And yes cawadoody sux
  #15 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old March 7th, 2013
i dont want a goldfish

started playing tomb raider tonight.. only played for a little while but so far it doesnt seem to bad.

looks pretty good and runs pretty well too, everything at max except fxaa, their fxaa looks suprisingly good so i didnt even try ssaa yet.

and i also have TressFX off, drops my fps from 60+ to like 2 lol

hopefully a driver will improve the TressFX enough where i can use it, video of it on looks so much better. but it seems to be an nvidia issue.. not surprising i guess since they worked with amd this time around instead, guess its nvidia users turn as it seems to usually be amd that gets shafted when game devs work with nvidia

even ppl with 690s or tri-sli 680s are having the same issue (tho a bit better then 2 fps lol) ...i would be super pissed if i was only getting 20fps with $1000+ gpu setup when it seems amd cards (like the 7970 which is probably almost half the price) take only a small hit from enabling it...

even so, im suprised at how well my lil 460 is handling it (as i avoid crysis 3 cause im worried ill have to run low settings lol)

They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; March 7th, 2013 at 04:17 AM.
  #16 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old March 7th, 2013
i dont want a goldfish

ok messed around with it a bit more just now.. and with tressfx enabled im up to about 10fps (+/- 5 depending on the angle im looking at lara) ...and even tho 10fps is kind of too low to make any judgements, it doesnt look nearly as good as it seemed to look in videos. Maybe just the full screen and looking more closely made the difference, but some things with it just look bad, like the gap of several inches between her shoulders and her hair when the hair should be resting right on her shoulders..

Also now ive seen a lot of ppl complaining that it makes her hair look more like shes underwater then in the wind, but hard to tell cause at 10fps its in slow motion to begin with. And it does seem to make her hair look 'clean' ..like all shiney and fresh like she just washed it... while the rest of her is covered in mud and blood

im still trying to get the Exclusive Fullscreen option to fucking work, "Failed to initialize Direct3D with current settings" everytime with it enabled, and it seems the majority of people get the same error, which makes no sense when EF is enabled by default.. Ive seen a few work arounds that are supposed to get it to work (and most of those ppl claim they get some extra fps with EF enabled) but the ones ive tried havent worked for me and some other ones are just too much effort lol

*edit*

lol just read a thread with a bunch of ppl pointing out how some effects show up when you run the game windowed but dont show up when its full screen.. lol wtf

Last edited by diamond-optic; March 7th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
  #17 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old March 8th, 2013
i dont want a goldfish

Old March 12th, 2013
forum regular

I can almost smell the odor of "burning wet cloth" while watching this shit

I like the 2 wigga aswell they look gangsta ......not.
Everybuddy likes CrazyRussian, but CrazyRussian doesn't like any one.

Dear CrazySniper,

You have received an infraction at AvaMods 2.ii Forums.

Reason: IS A FUCKING EMO FAG
-------
stop being a crybaby bitch
-------

This infraction is worth 99 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
  #19 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old May 15th, 2013
i dont want a goldfish

Old May 22nd, 2013
Helpful Avamods Admin

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic View Post

this is pretty much the only new game im excited for, ive been playing this some
https://warframe.com/