Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 1602 - Replies: 45  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 28th, 2006
former team cdrive admin

Default It's Official now... Copyright is born

Yup it has begun, Wenchmart is going back to dod cal again....arg have to play though Omega, but meh. So anyways tryouts and the like will begin soon. So far it's me Toad and buck. Anyone who wants a tryout please e mail me at doublegdoublet@hotmail.com . In advance know that were only taking the best players, so don;t even fucking bother if your just ok, or sometimes good, the best and only the best. I plan to win omega in the first season so I don't have time for fucktards. Plus I'm going to be busy as helll with school and work, so when we find a day to practice on, we will practice on that day and that day only, so be there or be square. Ty for your time. Ow as mentioned before the clans called Copyright.

PS OMEGA CHAMPS TBH!!!!!
  #2 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 28th, 2006
i dont want a goldfish

heh good luck with that wench..

hope it turns out better then cdrive's attempts at cal (tho its not hard to beat our effort lmao)

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old August 28th, 2006
former team cdrive admin

Ty Diamond, I will try to make it work . Ow and Inj you suck k thanks , Buck does to but ow well, and toad, well he wont put out if I dont have him in the clan.
Old August 29th, 2006
former team cdrive admin

Default Let's just put this out there, in theory

In theory,If you had to make a choice between me or Krissi staying in the clan who would you pick. I mean like if I said that I would leave if you didnt make krissi leave. Ow second question are we all supposed to agree on someone new joining c dive? Just a thought, but if its diamonds call in the end thats fine by me. I was just wondering.
Old August 29th, 2006
forum n00b

Default Lolz

Hahahaha. Looks like Wenchmart needs to L2CreateTopics.

Also... CDrive, serious business...
Old August 29th, 2006
former team cdrive admin

Ok, your name has Vivi in it and yes C drive is serious business. Also Vivi should have made it in before Krissi, who and what is Krissi?
Old August 29th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin

Default just to let you know

I dont know how often you have been playing(lately).. but seems as though maybe weve missed each other lots on the server..Ive never claimed to be good, or been playing long, as a matter of fact anyone that knows me will tell you Im the first to admit I suck.. Im not here to cause any problems, just to have fun.. And maybe two weeks ago I put up a thread about joining, for anyone to comment and let me or whoever know what they thought... if you had issue,all you had to do is say.. I dont want to step on toes or jump ahead of people...ALso I didnt have anything to do with toad and bucks issue here.. as a matter of fact I like them both lots and It hurts me to think that they dont like me anymore...But if it will make you happy, I will go.. It wasnt like I was in there kicking and banning people... I just had so much fun in cdrive with everyone, and usually you guys being so cool to me, I wanted to call it home. Forgive me for my presumptions
  #8 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 29th, 2006
i dont want a goldfish

first answer:
Quote:
well since you feel the need to ask a question like that, i'd choose her.. plain & simple

second answer:
Quote:
we dont have to all agree neccesarilly.. not everyone is around enough to bother checking with each single one.. you wouldnt expect me to go and check with standing sex, or swabie who i havent seen in a long long time, or even sim... tho i understand you play more then them... tho the people that played on almost a daily basis had no problem with letting her in.. and im going to be influenced more by that then by people who arent around as much or at all.. she has been around for quite a while and plays on the server pretty often.. alot of people know her, and even more so lol.. they enjoy playing with her..

plus there was this:
Quote:
Toad: me and wench resign

which wouldnt suprise me if it was true.. then i see you are starting a team for cal.. so i figured that it was true.. i tried asking you about it on the server but maybe you were afk cause you didnt respond..

but most of all...

Quote:
I dont see what the big deal is anyway....

They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old August 29th, 2006
forum member

wow wench ur time of the month???? to answer ur question i would choose krissi... u are being rediculous lately. krissi is fun to play with, and has been on the server a lot. what is ur prob with her? why dont u stfu and learn some respect... even if u dont like her, u dont have to go around making an idiot of urself.. sounds like u dont even know her, u should try getting to know someone before u talk shit about them... fucking rediculous the way ur actin, immature son of a bitch

ps. krissi dont leave, u did nothing wrong. wench is just bein a asshole
  #10 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 29th, 2006
i dont want a goldfish

and wench if youve got a buddy you want in the clan.. bring it up..

i mean i know theres ppl out there that want in cdrive and such.. but no one ever really says anything to me at all, or really even brings it up...