Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 1157 - Replies: 16  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 26th, 2007
forum regular

Default My Response Coltron.

Though I’m sure Diamond will delete this post soon after it is put up, I still intend to put my thoughts down. Even if Diamond has the best intentions to keep peace to his community, sometimes it is required for one to step up and throw himself on the gears to stop the machine and confront tyranny. A peace under false pretense is nothing worth fighting for.

The following post was sent to me privately via Avamod Forum PM

Quote: Originally Posted by coltron
Title: hey lil guy

dont let me as admin keep you off the server. i havent seen you on, and im not gonna abuse you. you play by the rules and despite our personal differences youre a good player, youve just been ghost since i joined. i can keep it civil with u if u can with me viper.

Wow you’re so sad; I can read you so easily. I wasn't going to respond to this but it was written so well, I can tell you've practiced this a few times in the mirror. I can just see you sitting at your computer with your new admin. Your chance to get back everyone but most importantly get back at the only person on the server with the balls enough to calls you for what you are and doesn't pretend to like you in fear of your new found abilities. But alas Viper hasn't been on for a month already, but you figure how long can his computer stay in pieces? College and life can't be that important can it? So you wait and wait for your chance to début your hate upon me. Still you wait and you wait some more. Then you realize Vipers not going to be back for awhile. You’re so impatient that you have to come onto the forum and pick a fight with me here. My critics would say I’m being pessimistic and that I see daggers in shadows. But honestly no one aiming for peace would start out with such a blatantly disrespectful title as “hey lil guy” something that wreaths with condescension and superiority. My critics will say things like “He never said a word of racism in that message”. Anything that came after it would be your attempt to keep things classy. People will say “He’s trying to make peace and make things better”. The title of that message alone tells me more then the entire volume of his speech. Coltron would have you forget the past because it is his shame. But I won’t let you hide from the things you’ve done, if Hitler went an entire year without making a single racist remark would you judge him differently? Of course Coltron has the admin he has tangible power to wield over others, no one would challenge him right?

Wrong.

You see Coltron I’ve dealt with people such as yourself my entire life. I’ve learned a very common trait that people like you have. You are a Coward; much like all racists you are far too insecure for a head on engagement. This is why in the past you always attacked minorities with people like I beat old people and buck futter in tow. You won’t take anyone on alone publicly because all racists lack the confidence to deal with reality; it is why they express their hate towards other races because of their inability to face their own issues. It is why you would pm me with such a distasteful title instead of making an open thread for all to see, because you would have your shots without any recourse. The victims of your hate in the past have always shyed away from your attacks; they hide in the shadows once you walk all over them just how you like it. How little you know me, I have not will not ever run from a racist pig such as yourself. I present this post for all to see. Many will not understand and many more will say this is unnecessary. Though still I drag you into the light and dare you to attack me publicly. Bring it on Coltron; you lack the integrity in your remarks to ever beat me.
Old March 26th, 2007
forum regular

I see 6th grade is back in session.

Don't worry, I'll go get the teacher incase he calls you a poopyhead.
Old March 26th, 2007
forum regular

It never ended, Coltron has simply restrained himself until now, lay low don't screw up, don't do anything to jeopardize his admin and when no one is looking he makes his move.

If he wanted peace he would have come to me like a man, instead he came to me with an insult.
Old March 26th, 2007
forum regular

I'll just settle this with you both are retarded.
Old March 26th, 2007
forum regular

I
Love
Forums
Old March 26th, 2007
forum regular

Quote: Originally Posted by Your Favorite Pubber View Post
I'll just settle this with you both are retarded.

Can't disagree with that, I'm a retard to get into a fight with some jerk who is 100 miles away and I'm a retard for confronting a racist even though he's as admin and no one will back me up.

But at Least I'm a retard with conviction and strength of character.
Old March 26th, 2007
forum regular

Quote: Originally Posted by Morgenroete View Post
Can't disagree with that, I'm a retard to get into a fight with some jerk who is 100 miles away

Damn, you ruined my next post!
Old March 26th, 2007
Former AvaMods Member But Now Just A Bitch

Im a racist too...Do you hate me?

I thought he mighta been being honest coltron i dont think has ever yet to abuse any admin...i dont think he'd start with u viper.
Old March 26th, 2007
donor

Send a message via MSN to velocity

You just seem jealous tbh
  #10 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old March 26th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

ughhhhh

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.