Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Server / Mod Support

Server / Mod Support Discuss our servers - Questions, requests, complaints, etc.. Need help with your server? Have any amxx questions/suggestions?

Views: 517 - Replies: 9  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 30th, 2006
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron
Default WENCH IS A SPAWNING DICKHEAD

so, on hill on allies u spawn run upstairs and out the little door, right there on ur right is a barrel. if wenchmart goblin stands behind that barrel and spawnkills my team with someone else (axis) inside our fortress, how the fuck is that not spawnkilling?
i thought you got rid of all the asshole admins here.
Old September 30th, 2006
former team cdrive admin

Talking

Coltron, do you have any idea as to how many times the axis get spawned on DOD_SPAWNCAMPCLASSIC? I didn't think so. It's hard to even think why you are posting such a rude and stupid response. If you wanted anyone to even take you seriously you shouldn't have started by insulting me and just raging, it's very sad. Next time try to keep yourself togather and not post a topic called "WENCH IS A SPAWNING DICKHEAD". ALL IN CAPS BECUASE THATS THE WAY YOU SHOULD TYPE IF YOU WANT YOUR POST TO BE READ BY DIAMOND SO HE CAN BE A NAZI AND COME TO MY HOUSE AND KILL ME WITH A PIG'S FOOT". You see my point coltron thats how you should start a post. On another note have you tried breathing slow and steady it helps to take away the rage. A glass of water and a nap also help children to calm down and stop crying.
Old September 30th, 2006
Helpful Avamods Admin

well, if i didnt think you were a spawning dickhead, i could have titled my post differently. and talking about how other ppl spawn gives the admin an excuse? methinks not there buddy. be more of an admin and less of spawning dickhead, and ill make a post saying so. until then i stand by said post, spawning dickhead and all.
Old September 30th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

i would say uhh spawn camping the allies would be at the bottom of the stairs not at the top outside. Hi goblin
Old September 30th, 2006
Helpful Avamods Admin

so then inside the fortress behind the barrel is not only ok, its also not a pathetic bitch move?
well thanks futter for clearing that up for me.
Old September 30th, 2006
Helpful Avamods Admin

plus i mean, wench already overcame me with his incredible rhetoric, plus he has that dusty dry intelligent wit...word murdering.

whats funny is he called me raging while attempting passive aggresiveness whilst responding to my post.
Old September 30th, 2006
forum member

lol...hillclassic is gay...more than 10 ppl playing? odnt play...and if the barrel isnt spawncamping...or even standing by the fortress doors isnt...then i should be able to snipe behind the second hill while im on allies....so whats the rulling on what exactly is considered spawn killing?
Old September 30th, 2006
forum member

im guessing he was there for like 2 mins at most? its on hill like 23/7, i think 2 mins u can survive a little spawn camping... no way to prevent it on hill... and wench does have a point saying dont come on here raging... we would have taken u more seriously if u woulda been calmer with what u were saying... even if u were mean, if u rage about it then it just seems like we should not take u seriously
Old September 30th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

its called get wall hacks and own his ass
Old September 30th, 2006
former team cdrive admin

Sup Buck, you smell like cheese don't talk to me. Yeah I agree with you risk...You can't survive for more then 2-3 minuets...5 is out of the question. I think that map was designed poorly, in terms of it being spawn camp friendly.