Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Server / Mod Support

Server / Mod Support Discuss our servers - Questions, requests, complaints, etc.. Need help with your server? Have any amxx questions/suggestions?

Views: 619 - Replies: 4  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 16th, 2007
occasional visitor

Default Shrike Bots Waypoints

Hey there Diamond Optic I was wondering if you would be willing to email me you r waypoint files that you have for your server killemall4u@msn.com TY in advance
  #2 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old May 16th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

well most of the waypoints are the default ones or ones downloaded off the shrikebot site/forums

the ones that ive done myself or the ones ive edited took a real long time and a lot of work.. those ones im keeping private.. as long as there is an avamods they probably wont ever be available for anyone else..

Sorry

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old May 16th, 2007
occasional visitor

Default Thats Cool

Thanks for the reply I completely understand all the hard work that must go into it im trying to learn but can't even get the damn waypoint thing to come up
  #4 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old May 16th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

are you trying to do it in a dedicated server?

i found you can only do waypointing on a local server

and i know i have some config around somewhere that makes it easy to do waypointing by adding it to the vgui menu thing thats already ingame, accessed by +commandmenu.. makes it way easier to add bots and control them.. as well as going into waypoint mode for specific teams (both manual and auto point/path) ..also is the only way i could ever get the waypoint tag menu to work as well.... on top of that it also gives you some binds and aliases on numpad keys that make it a lot easier to access different things like.. creating and deleting paths/points and the best freakin alias ever which switches which team the waypoint belongs to

ill try to find it as it really makes it a lot faster to do things then manually punching in the commands in the console or going thru the lame shrikebot menu

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old May 18th, 2007
occasional visitor

Default Thanks

That would be great if you can find it for me its a clanserver server and not dedicated so it would help me out alot killemall4u@msn.com