Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > Who Are You?

Who Are You? say hello and tell us who you are..

Views: 3022 - Replies: 71  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 8th, 2008
R.I.P. Big Pun

Send a message via AIM to The Punisher

lmao. thats exactly why.
C:\Documents and Settings\Ricky\Desktop\sig.jpg
Old September 9th, 2008
donor

Quote: Originally Posted by buck_futter View Post
i have to agree.. he is a bigger camper than pastadental.. and seems to leave when the maps not avalanche.

lol, I drink GHB?. Excuse me if I happen to think falaise is a pile of shit with more corners and windows to hide in than northbound. The map doesnt flow well and is quite huge for 3v2 at the time. I love anzio, donner, harrington, pandemic_aim, lennon, solitude, railroad, etc.
Old September 9th, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

OMG he knows how to spot kids that use aliases!!! shit!.. ok fine lets go one of those maps.
Old September 9th, 2008
donor

Why do you care what map we're playing on? Are you wondering if your chances of owning my ass are any better on a different one? They're pretty good as it is, and I don't think they get any better than you proning with a barpod by W waiting for me to come through the hallway, lol. =]

But i'm always down for a decent map.
  #25 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old September 9th, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

..in reference to buck

i like how the person that camps behind walls with the same weapon waiting for ppl to shoot thru them every time he plays is crying about someone camping

especially considering no one likes him anyway.. and im sure no one is really surprised that yet again hes crying about something

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; September 9th, 2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old September 9th, 2008
donor

Not crying at all, hence the happy face! =]

Can I speak freely or are we just going to assume I'm bitching about everything? I'm not, that's not why I come here. I enjoy the server and have a lot of fun.

Here's how i see it, and not everyone will agree, that's ok. There are different levels of how gay a certain playing style can be.

We have at the gayest level; someone who camps/prones/sprays with a thompson on their half of the map be it in or around their own spawn.

Then we have people who will grab up a bar or any auto for that matter and hang out in a dark corner, or behind the bookcase, or on top of blue stairs in the apartments - Namely Pastadental, waiting for anything to walk through a door.

And then there's me, who will walk straight up the middle of the map as often as possible with a rifle, at the very least aiming and not spraying. I just subconsciously b-line for the furthest thing from my spawn and stick with it. Everyone bitches about the camping _after_ i've already made it that far without dying. I'm not saying it's often, but it happens.

But really, what else is there to do? It isnt a team match, you aren't playing for a league record, there are no rewards/benefits/motivation to capping out a map in a public server. You get sent back to the spawn just like you do when you die, but even worse because now the entire enemy team is alive now, and then there's like a 5 second freeze before you can move or do anything. Oh, and I love fighting a bunch of teammates for position up the hill who decide to stop in order to prime their nades as well, that's definitely not a cause of rage.
Old September 9th, 2008
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

he didnt mean u crying worst dod player, he meant gay futter
Old September 9th, 2008
R.I.P. Big Pun

Send a message via AIM to The Punisher

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic View Post
i like how the person that camps behind walls with the same weapon waiting for ppl to shoot thru them every time he plays is crying about someone camping

especially considering no one likes him anyway.. and im sure no one is really surprised that yet again hes crying about something

hes not talking about you gay dod player you obviously are pretty smart.
C:\Documents and Settings\Ricky\Desktop\sig.jpg
Old September 9th, 2008
donor

My bad dia, lol. I thought you were talking about my barpod reference. =]
Old September 9th, 2008
obsessed with this forum

buck doesn't play for fun, he only plays to make other ppl leave and pick e-fights with others and he feels he accomplished something out of it. Dia, u need to be less like buck and stop cry about him crying about others ...geez