Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 1153 - Replies: 19  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 25th, 2009
BANNED!

Default Coltron, what is your issue?

Coltron, what is your issue with me? seriously?

Changing my name to derogatory terms, and now banning me for camping?

First off, since when was camping axis arch illegal? If you don't want to be killed by me from there, then why don't you be less predictable in camping axis apt window/first flag?

So i guess it's fine for you to camp axis first flag and shoot ppl as they run up a ramp to their first. But it's not fine that i kill you for it?

Since day 1 you have had something against me. Everytime i log on, before i have even selected the team you start talking trash about me.

Do you simply enjoy talking trash to ppl and abusing admin or is there something i don't know about that i did god knows how many months ago? The latter which we can remedy.

Either way, it's getting ridiculous.
Old January 25th, 2009
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

/motd. 4th rule down. and yea i fucking hate you get over it. and oh yea predictable? when you sit there and camp the corner for 45 minutes, never going past the first flag, sure everyone is bound to run by at some point. idk why u bothered making a thread, as no one fucking likes you so no ones gonna care
Old January 25th, 2009
BANNED!

-NO spawn/excessive camping

First off. That's not spawn. If it was spawn, then you being directly underneath me, would constitute the very same violation you are accusing me off. So why don't you ban yourself? Oh wiat. I'm sorry, i forgot common courtesy and server rules don't apply to you. Oh, you would also violate server rule number 2.

Second, I have a routine, just like yours. You spawn, you run down mid, you nade axis first, yyou camp axis first a few mins, then you run into apt, camp window, then jump out, camp axis first, rinse and repeat.

Guess what? i have something similiar, i spawn, i call airstrike, then i run into axis sniper window, then to arch, where i camp for a few mins, pick off a few kills, most of the time it's you (because guess what? ur routine and mine happen to be around the same area). Then i run into the apt (from arch) where i proceed to red room. Where again, i stay a few mins, and if i'm still alive, i head to axis 2nd flag. You would of course noticed that, if you had specced me for more than5s. I have killed several ppl inside the apt, and several inside allied apts/sniper window. You would also have noticed that, if you bothered to ask anyone, or for that matter, watched the kill list.

But no, of course that's too much work. All you need is 5s of speccing me running from arch way to just inside the apt (where i get killed by cage) to conclude that I'm camping excessively.

Well, if that's camping excessivly, maybe you ought to ban all snipers and MG's. Or several other players who make a habit out of camping the apts.

But of course, no one else is banned, only me. Because you hate me for no apparent reason.

Oh and, If i could somehow spend 45 mins excessivly camping the archwya, while simultanously only spending 20 mins total on the server. Then i can prolly turn water into wine.
Old January 25th, 2009
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

excessive camping. nuff said
ps tl;dr most
Old January 25th, 2009
donor

Is this the same douchebag that prones by axis tank all the time? Die in a car fire please.

The game wasnt meant to be played 3 steps away from your spawn point newb. Get up and move around like the rest of us.
Old January 26th, 2009
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

he already gave up?
Old January 26th, 2009
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to timmy!

I think it's worst arguing with himself
Old January 26th, 2009
donor

sick burn, excuse me while i go role play with magic.
Old January 27th, 2009
forum regular

yo pancakes im playing with the name Cage and thats fucking bullshit, im not camping there so you can just run by. I just happened to be around at the time when you came running.
Old February 2nd, 2009
BANNED!

Quote: Originally Posted by ssjunkie View Post
yo pancakes im playing with the name Cage and thats fucking bullshit, im not camping there so you can just run by. I just happened to be around at the time when you came running.

I didn't say you were camping there. I said you killed me there. But thanks for reading.

and no, to the other idiot, i never even use MG, much less MG camp the tank.

And to the 3rd idiot who kindly points out the game's not supposed to be played 3 yards from your spawn. Why, thank you. That's why I have a a much higher flag cap ratio then most ppl here. Because I actually try to go for map objectives.

But hey, facts don't matter. Coltron is always right, he does what he wants, and the rest of you just suck up to him.

I always wondered how Bush got voted president, not once but twice, and managed to start 2 wars and oversee the worst economic slump in decades.

But now I understand. The world is full of weak minded individuals ready to do the bidding of their masters . Grow a spine.

At the very least, get the facts straight before you start insulting.