Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 1614 - Replies: 22  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 14th, 2010
occasional visitor

Default WORST DOD PLAYER EVER

First off let me start by saying i know alot of you like this player, but lets all be honest HE HACKS. This person knows i know he hacks, so when he plays i always play on the same team with him and when i do he switches. Today i came in and my first death was by him behind the wall of w crack. So then i decided to spec and record demo. He's a good hacker who knew i was specitating him and played off many shots. So admins, please turn your wall hack on when you see this demo. An admin was playing today, worst shot him right behind the wall..demo says it all.
I dont care if ppl hack, but at least dont use it all the time. His shots are 100% dead on.
It really ruins the fun for ppl who chose to play honeslty

"worst dod player ever" 1382 STEAM_0:1:572506

Heres the demo
Do as you please
Attached Files
File Type: zip worst.zip (2.72 MB, 13 views)
Old September 14th, 2010
donor

This is going to be a long one.. you started playing this game a year ago?
Old September 14th, 2010
AvaMods Admin

Quote: Originally Posted by missy View Post
First off let me start by saying i know alot of you like this player, but lets all be honest HE HACKS. This person knows i know he hacks, so when he plays i always play on the same team with him and when i do he switches. Today i came in and my first death was by him behind the wall of w crack. So then i decided to spec and record demo. He's a good hacker who knew i was specitating him and played off many shots. So admins, please turn your wall hack on when you see this demo. An admin was playing today, worst shot him right behind the wall..demo says it all.
I dont care if ppl hack, but at least dont use it all the time. His shots are 100% dead on.

Heres the demo
Do as you please

listen , worst has played this game from when it came out. And has been playing on this server alone for about 4 or 5 years. Every experienced admin here has watched him, You seem to have little or no experience at knowing what to look for when it comes to hacks or this game at all. We have been doing this a long time, instead of accusing every one thats good or what ever maybe message one of us instead of taking it into your own hands and making one of (these). Shooting through a wall means dick in this game. Bullets can go through walls. Experienced players know where to shoot and anticipate where to shoot including me. Maybe you should watch approved demos we already have in this section and learn what to actually look for.^ (Nice fucking essay eh?)

"A leaders words could be powerful, but they're not bullet proof."- Me
Old September 14th, 2010
forum regular

Send a message via AIM to Caparzo

Quote: Originally Posted by HAWKEYE View Post

Heres the demo
Do as you please

listen , worst has played this game from when it came out. And has been playing on this server alone for about 4 or 5 years. Every experienced admin here has watched him, You seem to have little or no experience at knowing what to look for when it comes to hacks or this game at all. We have been doing this a long time, instead of accusing every one thats good or what ever maybe message one of us instead of taking it into your own hands and making one of (these). Shooting through a wall means dick in this game. Bullets can go through walls. Experienced players know where to shoot and anticipate where to shoot including me. Maybe you should watch approved demos we already have in this section and learn what to actually look for.^ (Nice fucking essay eh?)

You just got owned by Hawkeye. Like he said you can shoot through walls, and it's easy at W crack. I really hope missy keeps posting on these forums, her stupidity is great. I wonder what will happen tomorrow when I log on.
Old September 14th, 2010
forum member

Im going to suggest you just stop posting. By accusing people youre ruining your credibility to a community that already couldnt care less if you get raped by a pack of niggers.
  #6 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old September 14th, 2010
i dont want a goldfish

i need to start playing again.. i rarely get called a hacker on wow

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

#7 (permalink)   crimson.poopdick is Special  
Old September 14th, 2010
Director of Intelligence

after watching the demo, only one thing needs to be said..

very abviouse

#8 (permalink)   who is Special  
Old September 14th, 2010
Director of Field Operations

i sent the demo to valve and he should be getting a vac ban soon

Old September 14th, 2010
forum member

Luckily for him only half the demo is even on him
Old September 14th, 2010
forum member

Im actually a deputy in my county.