Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 887 - Replies: 21  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 16th, 2007
cdrive legend

Default hey diamond you gotta try this..

or maybe you have already. im kindfa messed so bare with me...

i bought 4 packages (200 seeds) of Morning Glory and crushed em and mixed em with water then drank the shit.

holy hell. something like shrooms but weird. its LSA. go to erowid.

im gonna go burn weed in my snow shelter brb
  #2 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 16th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

ya ive done lsa a few times.. but i was always use to stronger psychedelics.. so i always ended up usually taking too much and spent a few hours throwing up..

i found it to be an unenjoyable experience everytime anyway.. couldnt actually see why people would like to do it lol.. but maybe just the amount ive done other psychedelics kinda overpowers how i look at what lsa does..

maybe it just doesnt go well with my nervous system lol... idk..

but ive still got some morning glorys & hbwr.. that i never plan on doing every again lol...

now salvia.. thats legal (tho alot harder to find and more expensive then when i used to smoke it alot like 2 or 3 years ago) and that had a really strong effect on me.. sometimes when i did alot of it.. it was like taking an 8hr strong acid trip and squeezing it into 60seconds...

but lsa..

yuck lol

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old February 16th, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

yea we ate datura once. my friend thought atmosphere was playing a free show in his back yard. the shit made me sick, i tripped balls but still was sick.

salvia is the shit lol.
Old February 17th, 2007
cdrive legend

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic View Post
ya ive done lsa a few times.. but i was always use to stronger psychedelics.. so i always ended up usually taking too much and spent a few hours throwing up..

i found it to be an unenjoyable experience everytime anyway.. couldnt actually see why people would like to do it lol.. but maybe just the amount ive done other psychedelics kinda overpowers how i look at what lsa does..

maybe it just doesnt go well with my nervous system lol... idk..

but ive still got some morning glorys & hbwr.. that i never plan on doing every again lol...

now salvia.. thats legal (tho alot harder to find and more expensive then when i used to smoke it alot like 2 or 3 years ago) and that had a really strong effect on me.. sometimes when i did alot of it.. it was like taking an 8hr strong acid trip and squeezing it into 60seconds...

but lsa..

yuck lol

ya man it tasted like shit. and it made my stomach kinda hurt. that was expected though so i actually bought some gravol brand ginger extract. kinda made the nausea go ahea. i never done acid before. is it a similar feeling?

everything feels real weird and funny right now. my screen and anything i focus on appears to breath./
Old February 17th, 2007
cdrive legend

hahahahahaha

ahea.

i mean away.
Old February 17th, 2007
forum member

you did datura? haha thats some serious shit....i tried it a few years back and usually i take halucies for a more spirtual purpose...but back then i was just doing it to get fucked up.....scariest shit ever....like i wasn't halucinating i was having delusions and out of body experiences...not good.....that shit has some sort of evil powers bound to it...talk about a mindfuck
Old February 17th, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

id never compare datura or morning glory or any lsa based hallicinogen to acid. its so much more cleaner and controlled than anything you find outside.
Old February 17th, 2007
cdrive legend

ya im finding the high to be clear and in control. i can still focus on watching a tv show or a conversation.

edit: more so i think cause i did a low dose. im not really that distracted by it.
  #9 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 17th, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

Quote: Originally Posted by Dirode View Post
usually i take halucies for a more spirtual purpose...

....out of body experiences...not good.....

i always found the spiritual trips to be the ones full of obe's.. heh sometimes if i was having trouble 'turning my mind off' thru just meditating on acid.. i would take a hit or two of salvia.. that would instantly send me off and get the ball rolling.. and the acid would carry me thru a couple more hours of obe's

and obe's on acid are so intense lol.. even compared to mushrooms.. mushrooms i always found it to be more gentle in heavy shifts of consciousness... but acid was always fast and clear.. heh i'll never forget the 1st time lol.. the veil of illusion (maya?) was completely lifted & there was no physical connection with my consciousness and myself (well actually no connection to who i was at all as there was no self)...which can be quite uncomfortable for someone who has no idea whats going on.. even worse if you try and hold on and fight it... people always freak out cause they feel like theyre dying.. heh thats pretty much the point...

Quote: Originally Posted by leary's 'the psychedelic experience'
Liberation is the nervous system devoid of mental-conceptual redundancy. The mind in its conditioned state, limited to words and ego games, is continuously in thought-formation activity. The nervous system in a state of quiescence, alert, awake but not active, is comparable to what Buddhists call the highest state of dhyana (deep meditation). The conscious recognition of the Clear Light induces an ecstatic condition of consciousness such as saints and mystics of the West have called illumination.

terrifying shit lol.. but i would give anything to experience it again lol.. heh thats when i realized there was a lot of really interesting shit going on that no one ever tells you about.. and that half the shit you 'learn' is all bullshit and does nothing but imprint your mind with the thoughts and ideas of someone elses reality..

Quote: Originally Posted by timothy leary
trust your nervous system

ohhhh shit late for work :(

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; February 17th, 2007 at 10:08 AM.
Old February 17th, 2007
cdrive legend

well that was fun.

not worth the effort to drink and hold that nasty stuff down though. id rather just eat mushrooms.

and the hangover is kinda strange. its like when i move my head to look somewhere else, it feels like my brain takes time to catch up. so i get a little dizzy looking around.