View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 11th, 2009
i dont want a goldfish

Quote: Originally Posted by ColtronsucksDicks View Post
Its given for pain .It cause cancer as well. Its proven to cause differnt cancers. Testicluar is jsut one. Keep doing it. Good for you. HAve all you want. Buy more spend all your money. Become a slave to it.

lets see some proof? exactly, there isnt any for your argument

Coltron is A Admin abuser. One thing is said he dont like ive watch him mute or ban 50 people. Peopel leave and dont return.

DOd is dead. Any server with 10 people and no bots. WOuld get a rating. he loses many people.

Myself beign one .And more people i know. He sits i nthere and promotes drugs to children? little kids?

wrong again.. and as for you.. think anyone cares? the fact that you went thru the trouble to register and cry about being gagged cause your a dumbass means you obviously have some self-esteem issues and for some reason think that a) your opinion matters b) you know what youre talking about, and c) that youre not a retard

Your mind is warped. Just because your a pothead. Doesnt mean everyone is. Its the true rejects of society think otherwise. What a wasteful and useless bunch.Or person think such a thing

actually if you took part in society, youd realize that its a fact that theres more ppl who ARE NOT against marijuana then there is that are against it.. a large percentage of the most famous and influencial people in the world have or do smoke marijuana (if not use other drugs)

Dod is dead .main reason cheaters. Other reason is such things as goes on there.

lol dod isnt dead, it might not be at its peak anymore obviously, but you cant expect that from a game as old as dod is.. and actually servers that only get 10 ppl are definitly not getting good ranks lol, do some research..

but obviously that cheater comment there proves even more so that you have no idea what youre talking about

Just because soemone doesnt like be admin absued doest make them bad player. ODd you blame other person unfairly for no reason.Shows kind person you are as well.

lol but the thing is, you really are fucking bad at dod, so i dont see your point here.. want proof of that? ask anyone thats played with you, or just look at the stats.. most often you cant even get a 1:1 ratio which doesnt even take skill to do

personally, i dont want you to like me, your a fucking dumbass and everytime i would play with you, all you do is cry about this or that.. cheater here cheater there.. omg he's better then me what a cheater

no one likes playing with people like that... the less people on a server crying hacks all the time, the happier everyone else is

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; February 11th, 2009 at 06:32 PM.