Thread: Joining!
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin

Quote: Originally Posted by buck_futter View Post
Im guess thats a "give me some time" answer. have the other people really contributed that much other than being user friendly?

are you serious?? you really have no clue then... you think that cdrive keeping a full server almost daily from noon on has ANYTHING to do with you??you really dont want to get into a popularity contest here buck. On top of caring how cdirve is and making it a better place, we try not to make hassles for diamond, which even now, after all the bullshit with toad, you still do... when are u ever gonna grow up and realize it isnt about u anymore..This is a place for everyone to enjoy and now that theres more people here that realize it..it has become more popular than ever...just what have YOU done for cdrive other than give it a bad name and chase people away?unlike u i care about this place and the hard work and MONEY that diamond (and pope) put into this... i want to make it great, not destroy it! and with that being said, i refuse to give you anymore energy or give diamond anymore grief over it, he has better things to do with his time and so do i!