Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > Who Are You?

Who Are You? say hello and tell us who you are..

Closed Thread
Views: 1133 - Replies: 19  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 16th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

wut does joining cdrive have to do with recieving admin powers? i bet dia only decides who gets wut powers or if they get any what so ever
Old November 16th, 2006
forum regular

Quote: Originally Posted by buck_futter View Post
diamond just say yes.. dont just view this and say nothing... you heard pope on the server he said he would love it if i was added to the family..he said he doesnt like these random poeple he never even talked to in.

"If" this is true, it’s not something to be so very proud of. It’s not like you earned it, its not like you contribute to the well being and continuation of the server, it’s not like your widely loved and won a massive popularity vote and its's definatly not because your nice and patient to everyone. Pope gave you the thumbs up because he doesn't know better, because he doesn't know the people that populate cdrive now. The only thing that carried you over the bar was personal points because he knows you from the old cdrive days. It’s like giving your teacher a blowjob to get good grades. It’s an empty gesture which will no doubt bring forth the direst of consequences...
  #13 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old November 16th, 2006
i dont want a goldfish

you know youve told me several times that pope has said stuff like that.. but never has he said it when im around nor said anything to me.. so i dont believe you..

but doesnt matter if he did or didnt say it.. the answer is still the same

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old November 16th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

why so much hate morg?
Old November 17th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

Im guess thats a "give me some time" answer. have the other people really contributed that much other than being user friendly?
Old November 17th, 2006
forum regular

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic View Post
you know youve told me several times that pope has said stuff like that.. but never has he said it when im around nor said anything to me.. so i dont believe you..

but doesnt matter if he did or didnt say it.. the answer is still the same

I guess we can add liar to the list, but it has always been there. You just gave us a fresh example to harp on.

I find it absolutely comedic that you haven’t acknowledged any of the facts that have been put forth against you. Then again there is not much that which you can say, everything said against you is true. We have no need to lie when the truth is so decadently obvious.

“have the other people really contributed that much other than being user friendly?” Compared to you? Yes. It may not be all there is but at least it is a starting point, where as you only traverse in circles.

You call people retard and fag without owning up to your own transgressions. You are a child who wants “shinny” things. I’m surprised that you still try to get in, could it be perseverance or shear stupidity? You should understand Buck it’s not that everyone hates you, it’s that we tolerate you. You’re like a three legged puppy stealing a loaf of bread, or a blind man urinating in the streets. We tolerate you because you don’t know better. It is mere pity not to be misconstrued as respect.

What’s a matter? No guts, you don’t got a pair? You’re both Fraking cowards you and bullet. What are you going to do? Turn the rest of the players against each other? Poison the server; you’ve already done that Buck, both of you. You’re a malcontent and a cancer so you have a choice you can figure out how to become a human being or you can gtfo.

These are simple words on a forum. If they seem hateful then it is to your own accord. I am simply stating truths, truths that are about you. If these truths are so damning and if they bother you so then you should try to reassess your own truth.

Viper Out.
Old November 17th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

sorry but im not gonna read all that i i saw is that i lie.. and eh whatya expect its the interweb.. and i was joking with what pope said.
Old November 17th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin

sorry but im not gonna read all that i i saw is that i lie.. and eh whatya expect its the interweb.. and i was joking with what pope said.

oh you are far too vain not to read it.. omg :rolleyes:
Old November 17th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin

Im guess thats a "give me some time" answer. have the other people really contributed that much other than being user friendly?

are you serious?? you really have no clue then... you think that cdrive keeping a full server almost daily from noon on has ANYTHING to do with you??you really dont want to get into a popularity contest here buck. On top of caring how cdirve is and making it a better place, we try not to make hassles for diamond, which even now, after all the bullshit with toad, you still do... when are u ever gonna grow up and realize it isnt about u anymore..This is a place for everyone to enjoy and now that theres more people here that realize it..it has become more popular than ever...just what have YOU done for cdrive other than give it a bad name and chase people away?unlike u i care about this place and the hard work and MONEY that diamond (and pope) put into this... i want to make it great, not destroy it! and with that being said, i refuse to give you anymore energy or give diamond anymore grief over it, he has better things to do with his time and so do i!
Old November 17th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

i have never seen the server clear out becuase of me joining the server or being an attention whore..and ive acted like this all the time way before you were here. When inj was fun and acted the same way.. when the fun older members used to play. even thought that was just like swabie inj goblin and sometimes akrama. but i am as i know a real big part of the cdrive family.. illl just wait till i get adopted by it.. i have no problem with waiting.

buckfutter out.
Closed Thread