Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 873 - Replies: 16  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 22nd, 2007
forum n00b

Default hey

First, I'd like to start off by saying I doubt this will stay up for 10 minutes based off of the principal I presume of Coltron's maturity, but here it goes:

Proning and setting up an MG in one exact spot doesn't merit one to be so named "IM A PRONE HOMO", then be muted, then be kicked.

Coltron, just stopped by to say your a baby and you need to take the game as it is or at least do the so-justified duty of abolishing the use of the weapons that make you switch moods to "fuck yeah I'm the greatest" to "omg fucking noob omgomgomgomg".

PS: Further proving my point, I headshotted you with my Kar proceeding the previously mentioned events, and what did you do next? Anyone have a guess? Congratulated you. Nope. Kept mouth shut. Sorry, thanks for playing. Kicked. KICKED. I thought DoD was the slightest bit different from the amass of douche bags that play CS, but maybe it's the Half Life engine that promotes the population of abusive admins to DoD.

Let's here your retort Coltron, or maybe you'll just be a pussy and delete it? Go go go.
Old December 22nd, 2007
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

admins > you yet I'm > admins
Old December 22nd, 2007
R.I.P. Big Pun

Send a message via AIM to The Punisher

the fact that you took the time to come post here also makes you a moron.

and you prob are a prone homo so the name fits you.

Read the rules of the server before you come cry here.
C:\Documents and Settings\Ricky\Desktop\sig.jpg
Old December 22nd, 2007
obsessed with this forum

yea you'll have to excuse coltron he's a puss in the game when it come to ppl camping and proning...
Old December 22nd, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

krissi: I almost read your post.. but it got boring so i kinda skimmed it then forgot what the point was..

anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay
Hi! My name is Ronald!
and youre name is DOUCHEBAG!
Old December 22nd, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

first off, there is no retard in team. remember when you got gagged? care to tell everyone why?

i kicked you just hoping you wouldnt come back, bacause annoying campers are made of fail and aids.

delete your thread? like i honestly even care. it was a kick. i coulda just banned you and said you were a fag lol.

no one cares that you got kicked. camp less.
Old December 23rd, 2007
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

fucking rick rolled!
Old December 23rd, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to ucubed

camping in one spot...hmmm i believe that is breaking the rule no excessive camping... i believe that is a kick no?
Old December 23rd, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to mein gott Send a message via Yahoo to mein gott

thing is... and i have no idea who this homo is..but

the MG is a defense gun.. its used for defense.. as long as do don't stay in the same spot for the entire map but move up as your team moves up the map and you provide cover for them. It don't see an issue.

but if you are one of these twats who sits at the 2nd flag when the team is at the other teams last flag, then yeah.. yer kicked
  #10 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 23rd, 2007
i dont want a goldfish

i have to agree with you..

personally.. i rarely, if ever, will kick someone for camping as it really isnt that hard to find a way to kill them, unless you suck balls..

like if it stops you from going the same way everytime or prevents you from being able to walk right into a flag and cap it or such.. then technically they are doing a good job.. using primed nades, smoke nades, or going around and getting them from behind usually does the trick..

when it comes down to it.. EVERYONE camps.. at least if you are any good you do lol.. because no matter what you will at least get to a point where you cant move up anymore.. at least not by yourself (whats the point of going to the flag if its just gonna say 1/2 players and give you away without even being able to cap) or where walking out a doorway or something into the sights of 6 different guys is sure to get you killed.. when instead you can let them blindly walk into yours first

and when it comes to the mg.. what are you supposed to do.. really.. i mean shit im the only one that can get 10:1 ratios with it undeployed (hahhaha) so sitting somewhere and deploying it is really the only option.. and doing so right out in the open is a quick way to get killed... and when you watch any WWII movie with mgs.. most of the time they are very well concealed and in order to get them they usually have to be flanked (or tell one of the noob snipers on your team to get them)...

but ya.. sitting in the same spot or two the entire map (especially if its one of those spots where the enemy cant see you at all while you can see them just fine) is definitly in the excessive category but otherwise.. some camping has to be allowed otherwise you lose alot of the challenge of the game when you have everyone just running around in circles like a bunch of noobs

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; December 23rd, 2007 at 11:37 AM.