Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Closed Thread
Views: 2199 - Replies: 62  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 23rd, 2008
R.I.P. Big Pun

Send a message via AIM to The Punisher

well first and foremost my comment was not meant to be malicious in fact it was a joke...but if you would like to take it seriously thats fine i really dont care its the internet truth be told its my opinion and this is just an opinion which for the most part i know doesnt count considering i am not a "member" nor do i feel anyones opinion but diamonds matters cuz what it all boils down to is its his server ...but regardless my opinion is the "admins" should set an example for the other players...and thats that. Zooka glitching is lame and so is nade glitching its a cheap way to get a kill...and im not being a hypocrite bc i nade glitch occasionally but if you were made an admin it means diamond and the fellow admins are trusting you with enforcing the rules of the server, and the rules clearly state NO cheating or exploiting of any kind i agree if an admin tells/asks you to do something you should most definitely do it....but if an admin of the server is in there glitching or has a history of glitching i dont think its fair for them to say "stop glitching...even though im doing it myself" thats just my opinion i dont have a problem with anyone for the record i think the new admins are all good choices and i wouldnt say it if i didnt mean it....but if making new members is only going to start drama then thats just silly....the "drama" should of ended with krissi....moral of the story...admins should set an example....buck stop being so stubborn and stop starting shit with weenie and wifey and weenie and wifey dont take things over the internet personally....and timmy hacks, and no one believes me.
C:\Documents and Settings\Ricky\Desktop\sig.jpg
Old August 23rd, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

Quote: Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
well first and foremost my comment was not meant to be malicious in fact it was a joke...but if you would like to take it seriously thats fine i really dont care its the internet truth be told its my opinion and this is just an opinion which for the most part i know doesnt count considering i am not a "member" nor do i feel anyones opinion but diamonds matters cuz what it all boils down to is its his server ...but regardless my opinion is the "admins" should set an example for the other players...and thats that. Zooka glitching is lame and so is nade glitching its a cheap way to get a kill...and im not being a hypocrite bc i nade glitch occasionally but if you were made an admin it means diamond and the fellow admins are trusting you with enforcing the rules of the server, and the rules clearly state NO cheating or exploiting of any kind i agree if an admin tells/asks you to do something you should most definitely do it....but if an admin of the server is in there glitching or has a history of glitching i dont think its fair for them to say "stop glitching...even though im doing it myself" thats just my opinion i dont have a problem with anyone for the record i think the new admins are all good choices and i wouldnt say it if i didnt mean it....but if making new members is only going to start drama then thats just silly....the "drama" should of ended with krissi....moral of the story...admins should set an example....buck stop being so stubborn and stop starting shit with weenie and wifey and weenie and wifey dont take things over the internet personally....and timmy hacks, and no one believes me.

nice essay.. can you summarize it?
Old August 23rd, 2008
obsessed with this forum

wifey your a hypocrite thats all i gotta say.
Old August 23rd, 2008
R.I.P. Big Pun

Send a message via AIM to The Punisher

Quote: Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
moral of the story...admins should set an example....buck stop being so stubborn and stop starting shit with weenie and wifey and weenie and wifey dont take things over the internet personally....and timmy hacks, and no one believes me.

i did jackass
C:\Documents and Settings\Ricky\Desktop\sig.jpg
Old August 23rd, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Very well said punisher, but all u gotta do to make that alot better is replace admins with 'Avamod members'. I got alot of things i would like to discuss with diamond...but he wont listen to me unless it is while we smoke an L together

This has the same type of importance like the whole walling stuff back when krissi and johnny were banning left and right for it. I think diamond should re think his first response
Old August 23rd, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Quote: Originally Posted by wifey View Post
Buckfutter your the coolest guy on DOD, thats like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. You should listen to yourself and just " UNINSTALL ".

hahahah how does it taste to get your material stolen buck hhahahaahahahah
  #37 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 23rd, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

well see the thing is.. no matter what any of you say.. it doesnt really matter
especially considering everytime theres a new member theres always someone who will either cry about it, or be an asshole and try and make them look bad

in the end, its up to the admin(s) of what rules to enforce, and when and how... and as for enforcing the rules on the other admins, i suppose thats up to me.. and quite frankly, im not too concerned about it at the present.. and if 2 or 3 ppl get upset about that.. too bad for them..

and considering this specific situation, i feel no need to currently enforce anything

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old August 23rd, 2008
obsessed with this forum

so your enforcers can run the server how they pls when they are on.
  #39 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old August 23rd, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

technically.. yes they can..

and on a side note.. ive finally added the plugin that will block quite a few of the nade glitches on avalanche, tho i still need to find more time to work on the one that will block the main rocket glitch

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old August 23rd, 2008
obsessed with this forum

soo i can nade glitch when no admins are on?
and yea everyone steals my epic material big news.. demart takes all my shit.
Closed Thread