Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 1674 - Replies: 37  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 2nd, 2008
Former AvaMods Admin

lol
Old September 2nd, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

am i up for the next pick of members?
Old September 2nd, 2008
Former AvaMods Admin

i think you'd have better luck getting the hiv
  #24 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old September 2nd, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

Quote: Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
So first I'm overlooked again for admin..ok no big deal shitty thing to do but whatever.

you werent overlooked.. you just werent picked, and getting all pissy and crying about it definitly wasnt helping you any

Then I get gagged repeatedly b/c one of the "new" admins decides to come in drunk
ok really fucking lame but i didnt complain about it.

youre not complaining, yet you keep bringing it up:

yea like certain new admins coming on drunk and feeling its ok to gag me for no reason like im not going to bitch about it....im not saying im untouchable but everyone that night was jus having fun and i get gagged repeatedly? i may not be a member but im pretty damn close in the words of an actual member so lets not be little kids and gag people who play more then most "members"

THANKS.

i wasnt aware that just becuase someone plays more means they are immune to admins and deserve some kind of royal treatment

Then I get my admin chat taken away without any notice...ok fucking gay.

without any notice lmao.. your supposed to get fucking notice??? how bout you notice its called ADMIN chat... and there was also a vote about it, lets see how many ppl said you should have it...

And now to top it off i cant have a discussion without some NEW fagget admin (TIMMY) banning me?

I love the appreciation of this server....

how bout you remind us... appreciation of what??

and I wont tolerate it

ohh no a threat!

but the server has really gone downhill fast

yup it sure has.. punisher cant do and say whatever he wants...

lol dude your so two faced its unreal whatever...

well framing people is his career

Quote: Originally Posted by BuLLeT View Post
my acct gets banned b/c buck used it.

well seriously, letting someone thats banned use your account so they can still play.. how can you even argue about your account getting banned to..

and i think gott summed things up pretty good

Quote: Originally Posted by mein gott View Post
ffs people, when the fuck was this place considered a democracy?

here, let me help you out..

"Democracy is a system of government by which political independence is retained by the people and those who have been choosen to represent the people exercised directly by citizens"

see, That's not avamods.. The admins were chosen by the owner to oversee the people.. when you play on avamods.. you are a guest, nothing more... and thus guests can be ejected, banned, shown the fucking door..

Do these "guests" have the right to demand anything? no they fucking do not.. you can protest all you like but like china or where ever.. go overboard and you will be put in the back of a truck and forgotten about.

you noticed I havn't played for an age?.. I had an op to fix carple tunnel in my wrists.. but as soon as I'm back I will ban the ass of who ever wants to try their luck with me..

Power hungry?.. no.. trust me i have admin'd on bigger servers than this..

now, grow the fuck up the lot of you.. if you dont like it.. go... I sure as hell dont want to hear a parting speech.. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

act like a fart.... make a noise, cause a stink and then vanish...

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old September 2nd, 2008
R.I.P. Big Pun

Send a message via AIM to The Punisher

ok this is gona take a while...

overlooked was a bad choice of words my apologies for that...I was just misled and thats no ones fault but my own...and in my own opinion caring about something to much is a bad reason...but at this point i wouldnt want it if it was offered.

and i've never been abused before by any of the "older" admins so when a new one who i've never had a problem with until he got admin decided to come into the server and gag me repeatedly...of course i'm going to complain about it....it was ridiculous....i'm not saying im immune to admins..im merely saying if i do something that merits "abuse" then fine but i didnt therefore its lame...I PAID to play here and i'm not saying that makes me untouchable but I would think it means something....putting aside the fact that this is the only server I play in and I play religiously and get along with all the people that matter I dont feel being gagged for no reason is right.

As far as the admin chat...I cant argue with that...so my apologies for that as well.

Appreciation for my devotion to the server, finding hackers, letting you know when theres a problem, upholding the rules as best i can, always being in there and talking to the regs having a good time...I dunno maybe it was a silly word I feel things of this nature are important but again its just my opinion which i am entitled to.

I'm not threatening anyone theres literally 100's of people that play...and I know one person stopping playing wont do much but if i was to stop playing everyone would ask where i'm at so dont give me that bullshit....If i was to stop playing here i would stop playing dod b/c every other server sucks as i've said in the past.

I've never been able to do whatever I want but i have been given special treatment in the past and i've always been thankful for it. ALWAYS.

As far as coltron goes I dont want a problem with you...but if you dont like me then fine idc its the internet...just dont pretend to.

and thats it. Anything further can be discussed with me elsewhere..I'd like to continue playing in the server but if its going to cause drama I wont...I leave it up to you guys....Take a vote if you want...if the answer is no..ban me....if its yes then i'll see ya in there.

Thanks,

Ricky.
C:\Documents and Settings\Ricky\Desktop\sig.jpg
Old September 2nd, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

wow i get dodge again.. gg me..

ps this servers pretty bad too.. its only the community that makes it fun.

and its like i have HIV cause you'll regret it when your done fucking with me

Last edited by buck_futter; September 2nd, 2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2008
Former AvaMods Admin

The community is fun ?? Dude you just play and shit on people, i guess if thats your way of having fun
Old September 2nd, 2008
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to timmy!

there would be no server without a community.
Old September 2nd, 2008
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to timmy!

I gagged you for playing music, I would of done that too anyone, and had done that before you did it. I ungagged you after what a minute and you told me not to do it again, sorry pride got the better of me on that one. I only gagged you twice in which case you were ungagged after a minute or two.

Last edited by timmy!; September 2nd, 2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2008
R.I.P. Big Pun

Send a message via AIM to The Punisher

lol gagged me without a warning for playing a song for hawkeye is actually more like it...

but lets put it behind us ok?

if you do i wont tell anyone about how you hack... fair enough?
C:\Documents and Settings\Ricky\Desktop\sig.jpg