Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 1777 - Replies: 37  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 13th, 2010
community snitch

Default Why was I banned?

Ok, i dont get it. I was in game, i went to spec and then was trying to change which players i was viewing and it started killing the player i was spectating. Walrus said "cute man, you're banned" I said "wtf, i just went to spec to see how someone was playing and it did that" he said "cute story" and perma banned me. The reason in your ban list says "cheating/hacking". I did no such thing, and have played in that server for the past few weeks with no problems. Ask players like "STFU Can't touch this", "Grandpa", VAMPIR, LUCIFER, Shevchenko, CMF Dominik (i also play on his server quite often, he can vouch for me), and quite a few others... like any of the {H.A.T.} members as well as teh CoR memembers can attest to me not being a hacker/cheater. I dont cheat/hack. Unban please.

Last edited by Bazooka Raz; July 13th, 2010 at 03:25 PM.
  #2 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old July 13th, 2010
i dont want a goldfish

i believe it wasnt intentional.. i was able to recreate the bug that i thought i had fixed, doesnt happen everytime when switching to spec while using the shotgun but it does happen. And it does kill ppl when you click to change who you spectate if youre not in free-look mode. I think Ive got it fixed and it shouldnt happen after the next map change..

unbanned and sorry (and thanks at the same time for bringing this bug to my attention lol)

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old July 13th, 2010
community snitch

Yeah, i have never seen that before. I know a few days ago a guy named Kalle was killin people with a yellow name, but he had a body to him, not in spec or anything. I even tried to explain it, but all i got was "cute story" lol. It was a true story though. Anyways, im glad that it has been fixed. I await the map change (which could be days.... lol) see you in-game.

Oh, and I also think that you guys are having someone hack your server and boot people. Earlier today and yesterday people were getting kicked with DoD freezing up on them. Happened to everyone in the server multiple times. Grandpa was there and so was Espagne Rulez, and two guys from STFU. It was weird. Is that just u guys working on the server or someone hacking it?
  #4 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old July 13th, 2010
i dont want a goldfish

ya i noticed something wierd a little while ago where everyone got booted and it seemed to be booting everyone when they reconnected.. idk what it is just yet lol

They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old July 13th, 2010
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to timmy!

it's the FBI coming to get you
Old July 13th, 2010
Former AvaMods Admin

Its power Cosmic getting payback..
  #7 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old July 13th, 2010
i dont want a goldfish

ya he's hacking into our server to find all the good players so he can ban them from his server

Old July 13th, 2010
donor

A herd of 6 FJ sheep all joined the server one day and it was a lot of fun.. though i'm not sure the feeling was mutual.
Old July 15th, 2010
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

wish i was there
Old July 15th, 2010
donor

They were the type of players you'd expect to see from Poland.. but with thick southern accents, self esteem, and rage issues.