Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Closed Thread
Views: 764 - Replies: 13  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 12th, 2007
forum n00b

Default Sigh

I was playing on the server just now, and I was being spec'd and being accused of no recoil and whatnot the whole time by LadyRed and surprisingly, an admin (Trix). After killing him twice with headshots with the MP44, he got fed up and basically alluded that I would be banned.

I can assure you that I DO NOT HACK. NEVER have, NEVER will. I don't even think he got a demo or if he did, please review it and you'll find nothing in there that indicates I'm hacking. I've been playing this game for 6 years, so I've naturally gotten pretty good at it, although probably not good enough for leagues and such.

Anway, I enjoy playing on your servers because of the low ping, and wish to play here more from now on now that MammaJamma's 24/7 Avalanche Server is shutting down. I just hope I'm not wrongly accused of hacking.

Overlord
Old February 12th, 2007
Former AvaMods Member But Now Just A Bitch

I basically wanted you to leave...I did make a demo ima review it my self cause im not a expert and i didnt ban you because i dont have hard proof...I wanted to have a good time...That wasnt gonna happen with u there to me pulling off that rediculous shit...so ima leave it up to my fellow admins to spectate u wen ur around again as for now ur not banned i dont ban unless im sure and im not sure...Ur quick to come defend ur self...even tho u posted in a ban section...wen ur not banned, i figured i'd come let u know ur not banned before Dia goes crazy trying to find someone whos banned whos not really banned...But by ur answers to my questions i can tell im definitly not the first to accuse u of no recoil cause u were like a robot with ur responses like u've said them a million times...Doesn't make you guilty by any means...but does make people wonder how so many could think the same thing...Enjoy playing in server jus know wen im there u'll be harrassed by me lol
Old February 12th, 2007
forum n00b

It was just extremely annoying that I would be being accused by people when playing. I just want to enjoy a good game of DoD, and definitely could have done without the constant questioning of my gameplay. At the end there you were definitely implying that I would be banned. But whatever, I encourage the other admins to review my demo.
Old February 12th, 2007

Well if u were Annoyed i accomplished what i set out to do

I wanted you to leave u wanted to have fun...As did i...

Not much fun having someone running all over the map full auto and killing everyone...But hey like i said ur not banned...if u wanna keep posting in the ban section i can change that...but for now ur not banned so go about ur business and we'll decide whats going to happen...No need for any tears to be shed in the ban section wen ur not banned...There's enough daily tears in here as it is
Old February 12th, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

www.crymorenoob.com

i have no idea who you are its really funny how i joined the game and you were like oh i know coltron.. scrambling for names and such... a bit flustered were we?

just so you know using anything that controls your recoil is fucking hacking.
Old February 12th, 2007
forum regular

Location: Alabama. Where beating your wife is fine and gambling is illegal because it says so in the Bible.
Default Charity fund raiser.

Quote: Originally Posted by TrixDaddy
I basically wanted you to leave...I did make a demo ima review it my self cause im not a expert and i didnt ban you because i dont have hard proof...I wanted to have a good time...That wasnt gonna happen with u there to me pulling off that rediculous shit...so ima leave it up to my fellow admins to spectate u wen ur around again as for now ur not banned i dont ban unless im sure and im not sure...Ur quick to come defend ur self...even tho u posted in a ban section...wen ur not banned, i figured i'd come let u know ur not banned before Dia goes crazy trying to find someone whos banned whos not really banned...But by ur answers to my questions i can tell im definitly not the first to accuse u of no recoil cause u were like a robot with ur responses like u've said them a million times...Doesn't make you guilty by any means...but does make people wonder how so many could think the same thing...Enjoy playing in server jus know wen im there u'll be harrassed by me lol

Dude..I swear to christ..I will pay for your basic english classes. Or some program similar to Dragon Dictate. Even if Coltron and Johnny have to suck hairy, warted, pus filled toes for $.01/hr.

Sorry. I just got back from a 4.5 hour biology class with the dumbest motherfuckers in the south. Little things set me off ;0

"I mean, uh, so like, a bone, you know, I mean, you know, it's like, long and, uh, you know..." I had to listen to something similar for 15 minutes. I almost hit the bitch in the face with a 15 pound textbook and folder.
Old February 12th, 2007

Sorry Santa...I do know how to type correctly and i could....But it takes longer and i was very pissed. So i wanted to get it all out there quick sorry if you can't read it
Old February 13th, 2007
forum n00b

Trix, I know Overlord and I know people who have badsportsmanship. Looks like you can't handle an asskicking. You also prove you're an immature and a bad admin. Ha, having to kick someone thats owning you just to have fun. Lame.

STEAM_0:1:823996. Go ahead and ban me too, i'm slightly worse than Overlord.

Coltron - You're a dumbass. "just so you know using anything that controls your recoil is fucking hacking." You use a mouse to control recoil. GGNOOB. Bans for everyone! Any fucktard that knows how to pull down a mouse can compensate recoil. Shit, I can use the mg42 effectively while crouched pulling my mouse down. No bipod needed.

I'll be sure to tell my current and previous clan to not play here.
Old February 13th, 2007

Wow Overlord i didnt kick you...and now you have your fucking friends come on here to talk shit??...

Now i will ban you every fuckin time i see you and you can thank ur boyfriend for it

Immature admin?? I asked him questions...I threatened to ban him...But i didn't

I knew he'd leave so before u go running ur fuckin mouth get the facts straight Bitch
Old February 13th, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

yea no shit you pull the mouse down dickhead.. thats not what he said. and no one knows who you are either you just joined like 3 minutes ago because your crybaby friend there told you too. you have no time in the server whatsoever lol.

he isnt even fucking banned hes just being a crybaby bitch.
Closed Thread