Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 490 - Replies: 6  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old July 25th, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

Default you gotta be kidding me...

so im at work.. all of a sudden the other cook goes 'what the fuck was that??' and i had no idea what he was talking about.. so we go over to the kitchen door and look out to the parking lot..

its all a cloud of dust and theres this car sideways against our big sign out in the middle of the parking lot near the road.. the car is all fucked up.. front bumper is like 20 feet away from it.. the back bumper is just barely hanging on, and the front is all smashed up.. even the wheels were bent...

what seems to have happened was this old women went off the road on the other side of the building, drove on the grass out front, taking out a couple street signs and such.. just missed a lamp post.. and smashed into a wall made of large mostly flat rocks... and where she ended up was probably like 100ft or more on the other side of the rock wall.. the speed limit is 55 so she was probably flying when she hit it

well thats all good right.. there was rocks all over the parking lot and various car parts scattered around the parking lot and road.. heh my boss called 911 and it took them 20 minutes to get there.. from 3 miles away hahah... and the woman said she has no idea what happened lmao... but thats not all

my car was parked up to the wall about 5 feet from where she hit it.. so all these huge rocks hit my car.. the side is all fucked up in a bunch of places.. the windshield has a nick in it.. and the passenger tail light got smashed by one too..(and for insurance purposes, a rock also hit my rim hahah)

obviously this woman's insurance is going to have to pay to have it all fixed of course.. at least it better lol...

but wtf, my car still doesnt even have 5000 miles and its been hurt a 2nd time already!

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old July 25th, 2008
AvaMods Admin

ha gotta love old people on the road, A while back some old woman went right through this pizzaria window wich is about 10-15 ft wide and she thoguht she was going in reverse, pff and I saw and old lady get run over in a Walbaums parking lot, I swear old people are the worst drivers lol

"A leaders words could be powerful, but they're not bullet proof."- Me
Old July 25th, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

damn sounds sexy.. i thought the car you were describing in the beginning was gonna be yours.. : )
Old July 26th, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic View Post
a rock also hit my rim haha

diamonds 22'' chrome spinners gotz a dingz in them hommie
Old July 26th, 2008
donor

That's really shitty luck. Hopefully the insurance company doesnt jerk you around and you get it fixed soon.
Old July 26th, 2008
Former AvaMods Admin

I once saw at like 6 am this old dude driving down the street in a mini van with 2 flat tires , pull into the gas station where i was working, drive into a fire hydrant, rip the front quarter panel off stop and ask to " fill it up " all while smelling like a huge bottle of whiskey........priceless
Old July 26th, 2008
Former AvaMods Admin

so i fill the tank up for him and then the old fuck got back in and drove off like he didn't have two flats and just ran into a hydrant