Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - News > News and Information

News and Information ..news and information, duh... be sure to check here if you're new around the forums

Closed Thread
Views: 6192 - Replies: 64  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 15th, 2008
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

lol@ her telling rageypoo i framed her. she also tried to say that the reason she got the server was because of me.. even tho she got the server before she started shit talking..
Old February 15th, 2008
forum regular

Damn furries, always causing drama.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
You prob wouldnt even know your a nub.

Old February 16th, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

i never knew that diamond srry.. all i know is jonny cried one time when he said hi ingame and no one responded. i lol'd

ps there were like 3 adminds on today and i got kicked for "spamming" the radio.. which apparently means going prone then afk next to it.
Old February 16th, 2008
Former AvaMods Member But Now Just A Bitch

I didnt see you going prone next to it...Kling informed me someone was laying next to the radio spamming it for kills...So i kicked...it was a kick no need to cry
  #25 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 16th, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

if thats not a good enough answer.. since you said you were afk, you can always consider it a kick for being afk while on a team

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old February 16th, 2008
obsessed with this forum

Quote: Originally Posted by Trix View Post
I didnt see you going prone next to it...Kling informed me someone was laying next to the radio spamming it for kills...So i kicked...it was a kick no need to cry

yea wasnt really being that serious about it but ty for the info <3

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic View Post
if thats not a good enough answer.. since you said you were afk, you can always consider it a kick for being afk while on a team

wish that would actually be done
  #27 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 16th, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

lmao

GG FOR MYSPACE

http://www.myspace.com/avamods

is this seriously the medium chosen to tell her truth?? so all the pedophiles will go play on the lil kim server.. and come on lol.. who the fuck would use myspace for that lol the number one place on the internet to NOT tell the truth lol

and lol.. signing up as a user here with the name "ava_mods_at_myspace" lol.. and on the website as "myspace.com/avamods" thats a good laugh

and lmao.. krissi cant PM me herself so she has jonny do it and say this
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonny Automatic
krissi:
i hope your happy with yourself.. im done posting here because obviously you have turned into a complete cocksucker.. enjoy your karma

funny how shes been going on and on about karma and how its gonna come back to me lol.. when infact!! it appears its coming back to her!! but you know.. im a cocksucker..

..and just for the record, i didnt edit any of her posts lol.. coltron did and he'll admit that he did lol i would have probably just deleted them but he found a way to make it a bit more fun

They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; February 16th, 2008 at 11:14 AM.
Old February 16th, 2008
obsessed with this forum

all i did was read the first sentenc and i lol'd
"this is the only way I can think of to defend myself since my posts at avamods forums are being completely edited, first by coltron then by diamond, who I really thought wouldnt have to stoop so low."

afk gonna read whole thing. print it out and masturbate to it

lol at this too "and yes, id rather play on an empty server than have to deal with the abuse from people that I thought were my friends."

ps.. diamond i think your a pedophile.. taking the time to browse myspace to stumble on that.. what did you type in search "Horny Overweight Heroin Addicts"?
Old February 16th, 2008
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic View Post

..and just for the record, i didnt edit any of her posts lol.. coltron did and he'll admit that he did lol i would have probably just deleted them but he found a way to make it a bit more fun

and laugh about it. which you should be doing too. you should also report the page for the inappropriate content that it contains.
  #30 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old February 16th, 2008
i dont want a goldfish

no i saw the new users from her IP lol and wanted to see what she said on the profile

i like the whole "just because he says something dosent make it the truth" lol im not the one msging each person privately and telling them a specific story to get them against me or anything else to do with avamods

but yet when she tells ppl like 10 different stories and her timeline of what happened when is all wrong... that of course is the truth lol

people can believe whatever they want.. or dont believe anything.. who really gives a shit.. I just figured i'd put this out there..

Closed Thread