Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Server / Mod Support

Server / Mod Support Discuss our servers - Questions, requests, complaints, etc.. Need help with your server? Have any amxx questions/suggestions?

Views: 590 - Replies: 13  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 19th, 2006
i dont want a goldfish

to be honest.. i really dislike 'awarding' ppl for playing the game..

giving them invisibility or godmode is def. out.. i wont have anyone running around invisible/godmode.. because ppl will cap a flag, get the award.. then camp afterwards.. (and even if it was from an award.. i can just imagine the 'cheater' claims after that...)

same thing with all the awards.. you'll end up with ppl basically camping the flags instead...

giving ammo is pointless as its very rare for ppl to run out of ammo (except maybe mg & rockets) and its a lot easier to just pick up a new weapon..

refilling health is pretty pointless as it wont do shit for ppl that already have full health, or close to full health..

tho obviously i dont have to go by what other reward plugins use.. as i would make my own instead of using one of them anyway.. idk.. i'll have to think about it and see if anything good comes to mind..

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old December 19th, 2006
forum regular

Send a message via AIM to iTzAleX{n00bish}

how bout like some servers count capping as 1 to there score and kills or sumtin
Old December 19th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

maybie it could help the count down to airstrikes if thats posible?
that would be pretty cool...
gain ground... gain support...
Old December 19th, 2006
forum regular

Location: Alabama. Where beating your wife is fine and gambling is illegal because it says so in the Bible.
Default Abracadabra.

Quote:
refilling health is pretty pointless as it wont do shit for ppl that already have full health, or close to full health..

Exactly. It's useful only in certain conditions. Like when you've gone through 4 people and finally cap that f'ing flag you get your health back. Definitely don't want anything outrageous. Just be cool to see mini-rewards for actually playing the game. As for camping flags...the point is to control them all. Better to camp flags then to camp in the church hall for example. Of course..these are my ghetto opinions.