Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 1684 - Replies: 22  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 1st, 2012
i dont want a goldfish

Default games..

what are some decent games?

I havent really played much lately. There was the occasional sleeping dogs & borderlands 2.. and now I just started playing Far Cry 3, kind of disappointed with it so far, I dont think it really looks that good...

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old December 1st, 2012
AvaMods Admin

Dishonered was alright

"A leaders words could be powerful, but they're not bullet proof."- Me
  #3 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 1st, 2012
i dont want a goldfish

ya i downloaded that a few days ago but havent done anything with it

They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old December 2nd, 2012
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

im playing pandas and CS:GO every now and then...patch just came out.. they supposedly "nerfed" mages.. they didnt...
  #5 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 2nd, 2012
i dont want a goldfish

far cry 3 doesnt seem to be much of an improvement over far cry 2 (tho as much potential that fc2 had it ended up being pretty bad after the first hour or two.. this so far is at least a little better) ...but it seems to be quite a bit like just cause 2, but maybe worse graphics.. and if not worse, theyre definitely not 2.5yrs worth of improvement when compared to jc2... Im not far into FC3 yet so i cant exactly say, but jc2 seemed to be a bigger world and flying was a major thing.. idk if fc3 is as large or has flying (other then the hang glider ive found so far) but i kind of want to go back to playing jc2 again now instead lol

i still feel like crysis captured the jungle better then fc3.. and crysis was what, 2009? games in 2012 should be crysis level or better.. i just dont get it.. theres almost like visual 'glitches' that arent glitches per-say, but more like they didnt bother to make it more realistic... the plants & grass just look and act like shit.. barely anything in the world reacts to bullets, explosions, etc.. and most of the things that do dont seem to use any sort of physics, just makes the world seem artificial

then again im sure consoles are a major factor that held fc3 back in terms of pc... and a console port is always obvious when the first thing you see when starting the game is 'this game saves automatically, do not turn your system off when the save icon is on screen' ...cause you know, ppl just hit the power button on their pcs in the middle of games when theyre done like console fags do lol...

maybe if the next gen consoles would freakin come out, pc games wouldnt be held back by super outdated console tech... (even tho current pcs are more powerful then the next gen consoles already lol)

and i havent even logged onto wow in like a month.. proud of myself lol. Shit just got super boring, and ever since becoming a GM on the server i played on it was just annoying as hell to even log on.. Wonder if they took my GM away for not playing anymore.

Last edited by diamond-optic; December 2nd, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
Old December 4th, 2012
donor

Just playing league of legends these days. A small handful of tf2 games and battlefield 3 the last 6 months or so. Nothing out there even looks remotely interesting to me.
  #7 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 6th, 2012
i dont want a goldfish

well this is ridiculous... my new board is an asus board and Ive had nothing but problems with it from day one (shuts off on its own, cpu & mobo temp sensors freeze up or report negative numbers, pci slot doesnt line up with the case so sound card cant be screwed to the case) and now apparently to get it replaced I have to pay for shipping of the new board to me and for the old board to them, plus a $10 processing fee...

just complete bs that I have to pay all this extra money to get a replacement for a board that hasnt worked right since day one

and trying to call them to bitch about this to a supervisor and i get put on hold for hours

Old December 12th, 2012
AvaMods Admin

Been fooling around with FC3 , not bad so far.

"A leaders words could be powerful, but they're not bullet proof."- Me
  #9 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 13th, 2012
i dont want a goldfish

http://www.freemetrogame.com/

this shit is actually legit lol, got metro 2033 downloading on steam right now..

just had to allow the facebook app which i just removed right after getting the code lol.. i assume theyre hoping if they give the game away somehow more ppl will buy the new one coming out

#10 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old December 21st, 2012
i dont want a goldfish

is this how you get your mounts buck?

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/9...88053b6a65.png