Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - Server > Bans / Report Cheaters

Bans / Report Cheaters Think someone is cheating? Been banned yourself and dont know why? Discuss this sorta stuff & post demos here..

Views: 1605 - Replies: 30  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 16th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

Default suggestion

um when u ban buck, for Owning others, can u just have him banned till 10pm est time on the weekdays, so say u get mad at him for owning u or others at 5pm, abn him for 5 hrs, so i can come on and play some ava. later that night. I look foward to playin on ava when buck gets off the comp at like 10pm.
Old November 17th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin

Quote: Originally Posted by BuLLeT View Post
um when u ban buck, for Owning others

Um,yeah.. he wasnt banned for owning anyone.. he was banned for his repetative and constant exploitation of the map... i dont consider sitting behind a wall with sound off waitin for someone to come across him, then him shooting through a wall owning...i call that cheating.So If no one wants bans temp or otherwise, some good advice would be to play fair Id love to see bucks stats if he didnt wall for once..at least 30 percent of his kills are through the walls, or when he boosts to inacessable places then hides and kills people that way too.. cmon, how much skill is involved there? buck "owning"??? I think not!
Old November 17th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

well yea he did get ban for owning someone by shooting threw the wall, i was watching him when he did kill johnny, he wasn't camping he was running the apartments and saw some one was caping the flag and just shot randomly at the wall and got him, if the ppl at steam or what ever didnt want ppl to wall then they would have made it so you couldn't shoot threw the walls and boosting, if u get another player to cooperate, with u to get a boost hows that a exploit. If theres a place to walk around and u can get to it on the map then it seems fair to me. Its no map glitch or anything. But w/e buck and i, i guess have different views/tactics on how to play the game, just that buck as a bad attitude and thinks he's all tough in the game when i don't....

But thats beside the point here, imma probly get my own account next time i am at best buy or something just so i can complain bout my own account being banned not bucks
Old November 17th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin

I wasnt there yesterday, so I dont know exactly what happened, I can only comment about when im there watching him do exactly as i described...I really dont take major issue with buck, your right its mostly his attitude about the whole thing, he is blatant and completely disregards it when asked to stop, in fact he will do it all the more! THIS is what he was banned for.. Random moving shots , yeah, no problem, but you know as well as I do, that isnt always the case.. how many times does he lay prone on or under that chair around the corner from ally second flag and kill everyone jumping down through the wall?? more times than i can count and youd have much more luck joining if u had your own account
Old November 17th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin & Excessive Faggotry

I only banned him cause he repeatedly and purposely disobeyed a rule that I repeated to him several times before the ban. I don't like walling unless there is an mg, or sniper that has been sitting in a hole for 5 minutes stopping any advance. he should have at least had a little respect for the admin, and stopped being a prick.
and before anyone pulls the "they allow it in cal" card... I didnt think C:/ was called cal last time I checked...
Old November 17th, 2006
forum member

I think Johnny is being fair there. If someone doesn't listen for repeatedly, then it's obvious some kind of action would be issued. I start using wallshot trick because someone got me through wall while I play as allies capping axis's 2nd flag. So I started just shoot all the walls where people would either hide or move by. I guess that brought up the issue of wallshot tricks. Admin asked me to stop doing that last night, so I stopped. So nothing happened. I think this server is one of the fairest server I ever played. Some servers would kick me out or switch teams so that I can not get the sniper class.
Old November 17th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

bitch bitch bitch.. if diamond didnt want the stuff i did.. he could im sure with some time make it so walls arent wallable.. and he made those chairs breakable b/c of m, inj,toad, demart. etc.. and i even made him put in a spawn MG at another boost... im waiting for him to add one in sniper window when i finally get 2 other people to cooperate so we can 3 man boost into their apartments..
Old November 17th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

bitch bitch bitch.. if diamond didnt want the stuff i did.. he could im sure with some time make it so walls arent wallable.. and he made those chairs breakable b/c of m, inj,toad, demart. etc.. and i even made him put in a spawn MG at another boost... im waiting for him to add one in sniper window when i finally get 2 other people to cooperate so we can 3 man boost into their apartments..walling its not exploiting.. nade/zooka glitching is exploiting..

What next? im not allowed to jump from red to blue? Or jump from church w/o losing any HP? or i cant stand ontop of axis' first flag so it doesnt show me there?...ava references only... havnet really done any cool boosts in other maps..
Old November 17th, 2006
Former AvaMods Admin

I think the issue here is that you have no other style of play... why dont you for once just play normally... stop deliberately walling.. stop camping the inacessables... see how much less of a bitch bitch bitc you get..it dosent matter how or what it used to be.. if u wanna have fun here, you will get with it or get out.. or wait untill someone "tolerates" you so you can play for the few short minutes your old buddies decide to come on the server...
Old November 17th, 2006
obsessed with this forum

i do have fun with how i play on cdrive i just know now the whiney admins i gotta watch out for. you know the ones that cant tolerate certain tactics in the game. i mean if they can live with people proning in the most dumb random spots no one looks and getting pooped on then they should be able to tolerate a few bullets through the wall.