Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > General

General Anything that DOESNT fit in one of the other forums.... this is basically your off-topic section..

Views: 40724 - Replies: 691  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 26th, 2010
forum regular

Quote: Originally Posted by ShakesTheEpilepticClown
ShakesTheEpilepticClown: got your ip

does that suppose to be some magic spell ? so the potential hacker wet his pants and lay low?

Last edited by CrazySniper; March 26th, 2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old March 27th, 2010
forum regular

ya, and his uncle works for steam. worst better watch out
Old March 29th, 2010
Former AvaMods Admin

Quote: Originally Posted by worst dod player ever View Post
Graf Hans Axel von Fersen: worst dod player is a anal fucked inzest child

Damn, SniperSquad went covert?
  #534 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old April 5th, 2010
i dont want a goldfish

lol sorry bout that.. anyone that clicked that link in the post that used to be here.. it was a link to the fragjunkys forums of him basically telling a guy that was banned that he's not welcome there because he only plays once a week or some shit and that he should go play at avamods instead lol...

but apparently he is so paranoid that everyone linking to his site is making fun of him (obviously the only reason anyone ever would tho) that he has hotlinking detection that not only redirects you but blocks your ip from his website (actually the page says blocked your country, but i doubt that haha) so you cant even manually go there in the future lol..

i guess thats one way to try and slow down the whole internet from making fun of you non stop

Quote: Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic in regards to AvaMods
They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Old April 5th, 2010
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

Quote: Originally Posted by Slimbob;
Steam ID: 1951516
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Player name: Slimbob

Hello. I haven't played in quite a few months due to school and what not. Though I remember I always played on your servers cause it was always the most enjoyable. Now that I am back I see that you guys are just about the only server with a decent ping for me that actually has real people on it.
However, when I went to connect I found out I was banned. Shocking to say the least, but I vaguely remembered what happened many months ago. I did not appeal before because it happened before I moved back home from school and I had to start work at a summer job.

To the best of my memory I was on late one night as I usually was. It was only me and one other person who I believe had a FJ tag. I think it was an ava map and I guess he wanted some alone time to practice. The problem was that it was so late that I didn't have my speakers on. By time I realized he was voice chatting with me I started to put it my headphones, but I was too slow and was banned. To be fair he may have been talking to me quite awhile and given me many warnings so I should have been playing with some kind of sound.

I'm sorry about ignoring this person on that occasion, but that was the only incident I have ever had on your server and would like very much so to be able to play on it again. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

~Slimbob

Quote: Originally Posted by THAT GUN GOES STRAIGHT UP;
As I recall your a part time player of this game with no real dedication to the game or the community who's server you play on. FLAKY ! ! !

I want dedicated players on our server who are dedicated to this community, Not people who play once every ten days, or play a lot for a few months then disappear.

I would suggest that you try avamods(dot).com or clanbam(dot)com, they will be more then happy to have you play on their servers.

Your site account will be deleted because you Have no reason to have one here.

good luck.

lolcow.

Quote: Originally Posted by diamond-optic;

i guess thats one way to try and slow down the whole internet from making fun of you non stop

he couldnt have thought it would be that easy..

he has a script that freezes your browser. i have reported him for abuse and so should you.

#536 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old April 7th, 2010
i dont want a goldfish

posted on fragjunkys by powercosmic (long but good lol):

Quote:
I MAY BE HAVING TO GO WITH ANOTHER SERVER PROVIDER.

I have been having trouble with Nuclear fallout for a few months now and have done my best to overcome their adding too many other servers to the box that we are on, causing intermittent poor bullet registration.

I ordered the VDS (virtual dedicated server) two days ago and have had noting but problems getting the 30 redirect servers up and running.

Unless they get their shit together and correctly respond to my email with the right asnswers, I will be looking for a new provider.

as of now the server is down.

Quote:
Well there is even more bad news. I am shutting down this community for good.

I'm tired of having to deal with these issues and I'm tired of dealing with lame fucking morons. I also think that most of the people who play these games are complete fucking losers.

I will no longer deal with them or lame ass game server providers.

I can go about making some serious money like I have planned to this summer.

I will be needing to live on the property all summer up in lake county anyway to get this project finished.

Another reason for me shutting this community down is that I want to concentrate my efforts on my new web site dealing with and exposing the losers on the internet like (elizabeth wood) AKA Tator and the other people like her. I also have a few people I still need to take care of in person (Diamond optic & Tator) among others.

So for nows its good bye... take care and for those of you who I consider close friends (HCM's) contact me through email or steam friends so that we can keep in touch.

ThePowercosmic - Signing off for now.

peace and do not let the internet losers corrupt your thinking. Always stay true to yourself. -Kyle

Quote:
Sorry but the money I am going to make this year far out weighs running my server or this community. In a few weeks, I'll be headed too Russia to meet a women I have been talking about marriage with.

It's time for me to stop fucking around and also time for me to get away from all these losers on the net. I would suggest that you all stop playing this fucking game and go chase your dreams while you still have the chance.

I have had a ton of fun with you all and all of you are very cool decent human beings.

Quote:
I'm the only one that has done anything for this community because none of my clan members were smart enough or knew enough or even wanted or offered to learn how to help me.

Every time I tried to teach them anything, all they wanted to do was play the fucking game. If they had, then this community would still be alive.

So now where are they, having to play on some fucked up piece of shit server with bad hitreg.

lmao take care of in person... what a fucking dumbass, has he finally realized he's a fucking retarded douche?

FUCK THE DEMOS!

They are the type of people that are absolutely destroying the fabric of america and everything that goodness stands for.

Last edited by diamond-optic; April 7th, 2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old April 7th, 2010
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

the last time he posted here i offered to let him come meet me in person. he never responded.
  #538 (permalink)   diamond-optic is Special  
Old April 7th, 2010
i dont want a goldfish

Quote:
I'm not sure what you all think about whats going on in the world (or the USA) today, But I know for a fact that bad times are coming for everyone and I intend on being ready for them.

I want to own my own property were I can raise my own animals for slaughter and grow my own food to eat. if you feel the same way. then i would suggest you try to keep in touch with me, because I can make this happen for you if your willing to learn, take instruction and you can keep shit on the downlow.

Old April 7th, 2010
obsessed with this forum

Send a message via MSN to buck_futter

uhm..yeah wtf? lol
Old April 7th, 2010
AvaMods Admin

wow lol what a fucking nutjob.

"A leaders words could be powerful, but they're not bullet proof."- Me